GMC Acadia Forum banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've been casually looking up and down the East Coast - and NOT for this seating arrangement per-se, but certain trim levels, and I've yet to come across a 2-3-2 seating arrangement (although it supposedly exists). Every single one of them (in the trim levels I've been looking at) is 2-2-2 (2 Captains Chairs in the middle vs. a bench seat).

Has anyone run across a 2019 Acadia with the 2-3-2 seating, or is this GMC's version of "BigFoot"?
I own a 2019 Acadia Denali with the 2-3-2 seating arrangement. In order to get it I had to special order my ride. As for the third row seats, unless you're a little kid they are a bi$%& to get into. I leave them folded down, because I couldn't delete them. I would like to have been able to have the Denali but with the storage of the All Terrain, much like the Cadilac has.

·
Registered
206 Posts
...Wish GM would've thought of that ... but then again - the new Acadia is narrower than the 2009 generation, so maybe not enough room for that?
In my 2nd row the middle section can fold down for an arm rest, and has 2 cup holders.
Also, although 3 adults would be a squeeze, my wife sometimes sits there with our booster seat girls on either side.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts