GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering what tire comes with the vehicle. I just bought it used this summer and the tires are MICHELIN® Premier®LTX 235/55R20 but the specs I read said they came with Michelin primacy tour a/s.. So I was wondering if this set of tires were replaced at 40k miles since I bought it with 50k on it. Any help greatly appreciated..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went with Hankook Dyna pro and they gave me more than 50k miles on my Canyon so I threw some on my wife's Acadia. They are quit and wear even. The factory ones were junk before 30k miles.
The factory ones I don’t think ever were roasted by the previous owner the front ones are more worn down over the back.. especially noticeable when not in AWD.. I’ll get something new especially since Black Friday is coming up

·
Registered
156 Posts
Was wondering what tire comes with the vehicle. I just bought it used this summer and the tires are MICHELIN® Premier®LTX 235/55R20 but the specs I read said they came with Michelin primacy tour a/s.. So I was wondering if this set of tires were replaced at 40k miles since I bought it with 50k on it. Any help greatly appreciated..
My 2019 Denali came with the Michelin Premirer LTX on it. Currently I have 35,000 miles on them and will probably replace them with the Michelin Cross Climate 2.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts