GMC Acadia Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,534 Posts
Can't view the pictures . . click on then delay and wait. .. so didn't view.
Interesting! I was viewing the slide show just before reading your comment. I didn't experience any delay. Must be your 'net connection.

·
Registered
2019 Acadia Denali
9 Posts
It's my 1st time posting pics in this forum, so don't dismiss the possibility of User Error on my part :( ... I uploaded the pics in my Gallery, then added them to the post.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
It's my 1st time posting pics in this forum, so don't dismiss the possibility of User Error on my part :( ... I uploaded the pics in my Gallery, then added them to the post.
Ahhh. that's the problem with the delay.

Better to use the photo Icon. Red arrow below. Than select post thumbnails.

·
Super Moderator
21,534 Posts
Your image size is very large. If you right click (or touch) on the picture itself and copy it from the the gallery then paste it here, you get the opportunity to use a full-sized image or a thumbnail. Thumbnail works best for display in the thread. Otherwise, people only see part of the image and have to scroll through it to see eveything. Thumbnails let the viewer look at the full-sized image in another screen, then zoom in and out at will. Example below:
1619362011555.png

BTW, the "copy image, paste here, then convert to thumbnail" method works with pictures from other areas of the 'net, too.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts