GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered iBoard running boards for my 2017 All Terrain model but when they arrived they didn't fit as advertised. None of the brackets seem to fit in accordance with the installation instructions. I will probably have to return them. My question is this: Does the All Terrain model have a different interface than other SLT1 models?
I've looked at YouTube videos which show two brackets per side; mine came with 3 brackets per side. I wonder if these running boards are meant for an Acadia Limited which GM also sold (very helpfully) in 2017?

·
Registered
723 Posts
I highly doubt the undercarriage is different between models, might be wrong.

Reactions: Jmbjr0930

·
Registered
2018 Quicksilver Metallic Jet Black Leather SLT-1 Tow Package
255 Posts
I ordered iBoard running boards for my 2017 All Terrain model but when they arrived they didn't fit as advertised. None of the brackets seem to fit in accordance with the installation instructions. I will probably have to return them. My question is this: Does the All Terrain model have a different interface than other SLT1 models?
I've looked at YouTube videos which show two brackets per side; mine came with 3 brackets per side. I wonder if these running boards are meant for an Acadia Limited which GM also sold (very helpfully) in 2017?
I looked them up from what I saw on the 6” iboard step they dont fit when you refer to the downloadable instructions. Ill atttach a pic of the top the page. Not sure why they purchase page says they fit. Very confusing!! See below -

9169F9F5-F7B4-4F3E-8F3A-B00BFAC35403.png
5FFAF617-8C3D-4814-A587-FA0F94D535D7.png

1 - 3 of 3 Posts