GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are on a stop over in Bloomingdale, IL at our granddaughters, and will be taking a flight out of O'hare this morning. Last night we ate at Moretti's for their famous pizza. Our granddaughter and husband took us in their new Charokee Summit. All I can say, we were impressed.

Wife agreed it was small, but we will probably downsize on our next vehicle. If today, I might just have to look at a Jeep.

·
Registered
124 Posts
The GC Summit/Overland was on our short list when shopping last summer. Had we not wanted a vehicle with a third row we might have ended up with one. My uncle had a few GC's when I was in High School. I remember how good they were in the Michigan winters with deep snow (FUN)

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are seeing more Jeeps in our city and elsewhere these days. We went by the their Jeep Plant just east of Rockford, IL., two Sundays ago, from having visited our granddaughter and husband on an overnight.

Anyway, the Jeep plant was working Sunday, when we passed by going home.
I am sure the workers were enjoying the overtime. Thought I would mention.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
We are seeing more Jeeps in our city and elsewhere these days. We went by the their Jeep Plant just east of Rockford, IL., two Sundays ago, from having visited our granddaughter and husband on an overnight.

Anyway, the Jeep plant was working Sunday, when we passed by going home.
I am sure the workers were enjoying the overtime. Thought I would mention.
That's always the case... you see so many more vehicles of the same type after your brain registers them. I never noticed the new Terrain until there was one parked beside me... now I see them everywhere!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We see the Equinox and Traverse more in our area, when comparing to GMC. Forget the Acadia's in comparison. We were once a GM town since 1912, until they closed our plant. Now it is pretty much whatever.

0 Financing with the Bigs is what brings out the sales, don't you think? If you can get 20% off sticker + 0 financing, that is where it is at.

·
Registered
124 Posts
We see the Equinox and Traverse more in our area, when comparing to GMC. Forget the Acadia's in comparison. We were once a GM town since 1912, until they closed our plant. Now it is pretty much whatever.

0 Financing with the Bigs is what brings out the sales, don't you think? If you can get 20% off sticker + 0 financing, that is where it is at.

That would be a sweet deal but I didn't think GM combined offers like that. The best deals I have seen is the 20% off sticker then getting 0.9/1.9 financing from a credit union or bank. Or I guess you take the 0% and negotiate the price down as low as you can get. Either way there are some great deals going on at the end of each calendar year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts