GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the coolant sensor location on my 2017 3.6L VVT Acadia. Haven't had any luck with the tube or Google images.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
20,280 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Is this the 2017 Lambda-platform Acadia Limited w/LLT 3.6L engine, or the 2017 C1XX-platform Acadia (SLE, SLT, or Denali) w/LGX 3.6L engine?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its an SLT with the LGX 3.6L. Probably should have included that in the first place

·
Super Moderator
20,280 Posts
Its an SLT with the LGX 3.6L. Probably should have included that in the first place
Would have been good. I added that to your profile signature so no one has to ask again. Feel free to edit the signature with any other info.

·
Super Moderator
20,280 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like they are saying it is located on top of the engine. I am going to pull off the intake and see if I can locate it.

·
Super Moderator
20,280 Posts
Looks like they are saying it is located on top of the engine. I am going to pull off the intake and see if I can locate it.
That's where I'd suspect it is. I haven't had the opportunity to look over the LGX with a fine-toothed comb, yet. I might some day, take pics, and post them for everyone. I like the engine compartment layout of the C1XX platform. Online parts diagrams for the new platform seem to lack a lot of important information for now. GM's online parts suppliers need to get busy cleaning things up a bit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Mbourcier, did you find the sensor? It should have been right under the intake. I posted the pic in the other thread of where is was. If you dont mind, why are you looking to replace the sensor? Im having issues with my Acadia. I already replaced the sensor and that didnt fix it. The Dealer said the thermostat needed replaced, so I just replaced that and its still not fixed. I'm pulling my hair out and thinking its something electrical. My temp gauge is stcuk on C, I get a steering assist is limited on the dash and my A/C does not blow cold air.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts