GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone mounted a tv in your Acadia? I have the 2016 and planned to mount one from the headrest bars but they don’t actually exist on the second row. Curious what others have done! Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
22,413 Posts
Has anyone mounted a tv in your Acadia? I have the 2016 and planned to mount one from the headrest bars but they don’t actually exist on the second row. Curious what others have done! Thank you!
You'd be the first on this forum to do so! Let us know how it goes.

·
Super Moderator
22,413 Posts
Also, check out the Enclave and Traverse forums - both are similar to the Acadia. Someone on either of those sites may have put a TV in their vehicle.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Several companies make headrests with up to a 7" screen built in. Do an internet search

·
Super Moderator
22,413 Posts
Several companies make headrests with up to a 7" screen built in. Do an internet search
Seems to me that the original post is about mounting a full-sized TV in the rear behind the 2nd row seats.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I thought about of that but it was clear exactly what he wanted to accomplish. Might want to look at www.rammount.com. I used a number of their products mounting police and ham radio equipment. They offer a lot of different mounts and they do have a 100 x 100 Vesa mounting plate to use with their mounts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts