GMC Acadia Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Please do update us so that others that may need the bulb might also find one.
Got a response back from them this morning :(:
The item(s) selected have been backordered by GM with no eta. This order has been cancelled and payment voided."
This sucks because I need to renew my plates this year, but will probably fail safety inspection because of this bulb...I've been to 3 salvage yards with no luck either.

·
Super Moderator
23,688 Posts
This sucks because I need to renew my plates this year, but will probably fail safety inspection because of this bulb...I've been to 3 salvage yards with no luck either.
You might get stuck with buying the whole tail light assembly instead of just the bulb. C'est la vie!

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Assuming the bulb is sold with the tail light assembly.
About all you can do for now is try calling each dealer or part supplier online to see if they truly have any in stock.
Sad to say. . . .

Reactions: dcole302

·
Super Moderator
23,688 Posts
Assuming the bulb is sold with the tail light assembly.
Tha's something to ask the seller prior to purchase if you find one on sites like eBay or auto salvage.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Use partsvoice.com, It will do the searching for you instead of having to check with individual dealerships.

I just did a search for 13582912, it found no dealers with that bulb.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
One of the dealers who told me they don't have it in stock gave me this website for auto salvage yards...car-part.com.

So far, I'm seeing results and sent an email to one of the yards that say they have em. I'm going to just get the tail light assembly if they do....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
This ordeal makes me curious what bulb the 2021 or 22 Acadia uses. I just checked online and I don't even see any parts for it. Anybody know?

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
This ordeal makes me curious what bulb the 2021 or 22 Acadia uses. I just checked online and I don't even see any parts for it. Anybody know?
Those are actually integrated LED elements and a part permanent to the entire the tail light housing assembly.

IF it burns out. .. . the whole assembly will need replacing. Unless some enterprising individual comes up with a repair/restoration.

·
Super Moderator
23,688 Posts
This ordeal makes me curious what bulb the 2021 or 22 Acadia uses. ...
Members were faced with integrated LED tail lights on the 2007-2012 Acadia. It's nothing new.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The two I listed above claim they have it in stock per their dealer management system. It’s not a blind phone call. I’d at least give them a shot.

Reactions: JayTee2019

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Exactly. .. . . I've come across at least 6 that has them in their inventory system. If you order them. . . . it's another story.

Some of their online ordering does not reflect actual in stock items.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts