GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought the Acadia about a month ago and realized the rear AC (or heat) does not blow at all. I checked the fuse and it is fine, next most likely culprit is the rear blower motor, correct? Anyway to check w/out pulling it out? Thanks in advance.

Brian

·
Super Moderator
23,610 Posts
Could be a controller problem. If you want to check the blower itself without removing it, you'll have to find a way to bypass the controller switches and get power directly to the motor. I believe there's also a resistor in the circuit near the blower to consider. It's easier to remove the motor and bench test it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had the same issue this summer and thought blower motor was the problem, but it turned out the be recharge issue. Cold air was only blowing on drivers side and everywhere Elise including front passenger side was warm. So mechanic fully charged and it was all fine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We bought the Acadia about a month ago and realized the rear AC (or heat) does not blow at all. I checked the fuse and it is fine, next most likely culprit is the rear blower motor, correct? Anyway to check w/out pulling it out? Thanks in advance.

Brian
Brian wanted to check to see what your fix was on this. Our rear air is not blowing either. TIA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts