GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2013 Acadia parking lights stay on and the chimes go off as if i left the lights on.. I can pull the park light relay and they turn off but there are no tail lights when i do this. Not sure if its gonna be a head light switch. I unplugged it but they still stay on. Started last night when leaving and the lights didnt come on with the auto setting. I had to turn them on manually. Any ideas or wiring diagrams on this circuit? Im a diesel mechanic for 20+ yrs so i can figure it out with the right direction i just hate working on small cars

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also it has started to not go into park so the key can be turned off. Will have to kinda slam it into park to get key to turn off. It shows its in park on the display when this happens tho. I read about the problems the new Acadia has with this but dont think its the same thing and might not even be related to the light issue

·
Super Moderator
19,661 Posts
There's a link to the factory service manual in another thread on the forum. It should have the information you need.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Also it has started to not go into park so the key can be turned off. Will have to kinda slam it into park to get key to turn off. It shows its in park on the display when this happens tho. I read about the problems the new Acadia has with this but dont think its the same thing and might not even be related to the light issue
It still could be either the shift park switch. Or a relay interlock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts