GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for help with my 2012 Acadia with sporadic electrical issues. I have had codes p0575- cruise control input circuit, p0700- Transmission control system malfunction, u0073-Control Module Communication Bus 'A' Off, u0109-fuel Pump Control Module (FPCM), u0101-lost communication with tcm. The DIC reads service All Wheel Drive, Traction control, stabilitrak, and park assist off. The truck goes into limp mode and all gauges except voltmeter drop to zero and go back up repeatedly. Lift gate and A/C also intermittently work during these conditions. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Sounds like you are are having the same electrical gremlins as many recent posters with Acadia's 8+ years old.

Water intrusion causing corrosion with some electrical connections seems to be a common problem.

I might start by looking at the fuse box connections and the connectors between the front doors and the front fenders..........or more than likely I personally would get rid of the vehicle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked for water at the fuse box and checked the plugs on top. No signs of corrosion. I also do not have a sun roof, which in my understanding was the main cause of the fuse box leak. But I'm not sure. I'll look at the door connections. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
20,280 Posts
I'm looking for help with my 2012 Acadia with sporadic electrical issues. I have had codes p0575- cruise control input circuit, p0700- Transmission control system malfunction, u0073-Control Module Communication Bus 'A' Off, u0109-fuel Pump Control Module (FPCM), u0101-lost communication with tcm. The DIC reads service All Wheel Drive, Traction control, stabilitrak, and park assist off. The truck goes into limp mode and all gauges except voltmeter drop to zero and go back up repeatedly. Lift gate and A/C also intermittently work during these conditions. Any help would be appreciated!
The 'lost communication' codes suggest troubles with the ECM/PCM. Someone with a good diagnostic scantool could figure that out fairly quickly. The other codes could have just 'piggybacked' on the communication problem and will go away once the other situation is repaired.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts