15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a nutshell...
-Cashmere interior color replaces Brick
-USB port on most radios
-Basic SL trim available
-Wheels: 19" machined standard on SLT1, 20" chrome clad standard on SLT2
more here...
http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/domestic/newfeatures.jsp?year=2010&regionID=1&divisionID=2&vehicleID=8679

And the full order guide...
http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2010&butID=1&regionID=1&divisionID=2&vehicleID=8679&type=0#
Click "print book", then select "print", then click "print" again...the document will not print, but will pop up on your screen.

Enjoy!

Moderator edit
Moved to Buying & leasing and made a sticky.[/color]

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks for sharing. The cashmere (tan/beige) is a nice interior; kind of a bummer it's taken so long to be available for the Acadia.

Rather surprised at some of the deletes:

- (PCM) Preferred Package
- (PCI) Visibility Package
- (PDD) Convenience Package

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Dark Crimson deleted-no big loss
I am surprised about the deep blue metallic deletion
Brick interior deleted-no big loss

Chrome 20's? If I wanted bling I would buy them separately although they are an option so that's good
Cashmere; that one is a surprise; I thought the Enclave had that seating material all to themselves

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I notice that the RPO Code UH9, the Instrumentation, 5-gauge with Enhanced DIC option, includes a digital compass display in 2010 but it's not available with any NAV system option.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
BOBBO said:
I notice that the RPO Code UH9, the Instrumentation, 5-gauge with Enhanced DIC option, includes a digital compass display in 2010 but it's not available with any NAV system option.
Probably because NAV is telling you your direction; I guess :-\

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
jsimms said:

Chrome 20's? If I wanted bling I would buy them separately although they are an option so that's good
Cashmere; that one is a surprise; I thought the Enclave had that seating material all to themselves
The brick had to go. what were they thinking when they decided on that.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Good find Beretta- I downloaded the entire book dated 5-1-09. I'm glad we bought when we did, as the SLT2 will now have 20" chrome clad *bling* wheels standard (same size as the Traverse LTZ, one reason why we didn't buy it). At least you can still get 8 passenger seating.

Other notable changes from skimming the equipment groups section:
Two SLE models- SL and SLE, SLT models the same

SLT2 gets trailer hitch & HD cooling standard, the others have to have them added.

USB port on the radios (opt. SLE, std SLT1&2).

Remote start NA on SL.

Power seats NA on SL

7 passenger seating NA on SL

Bluetooth NA on SL

Power gate NA on SL.

Foglamps NA on SL.

Spare tire is std on SLE and SLT, optional on SL and requires trailer tow.

18" wheels/tires std on SL & SLE
19" wheels/tires std on SLT1
20" chrome clad *bling* wheels/tires std on SLT2 *bling*

EDIT- Accessories/options group
Tech package now includes HUD/HID, cargo audio controls and is SLT2 only, NA on SLT1.

Cooled seats remain SLT2 only.

HID is SLT2 only and part of Tech package.

Power folding mirrors are SLT2 only (may not be a change from 2009).

Mechanical:
Engine output same 288HP / 270TQ

Will not go into colors/interiors since they are noted above.

I'd say the SL should be priced very competitively with lower cost other brand models based on the lack of options & equipment. I'll also say the starting price of an SLT2 will be up several hundred if not a thousand over the 2009 model based on reading the file.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
I'd say the SL should be priced very competitively with lower cost other brand models based on the lack of options & equipment. I'll also say the starting price of an SLT2 will be up several hundred if not a thousand over the 2009 model based on reading the file.

I wondered that as I was reading your post. I wonder why they decided to having towing standard. Too many people changing their minds after they buy?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
jsimms said:
The Outlook and Traverse have always had that color too. The Acadia was the only one that didn't have it. I would have picked it over the light titanium because I think the carpet would hide dirt better.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
Good find Beretta- I downloaded the entire book dated 5-1-09. I'm glad we bought when we did, as the SLT2 will now have 20" chrome clad *bling* wheels standard (same size as the Traverse LTZ, one reason why we didn't buy it). At least you can still get 8 passenger seating.
Wow, forcing me into the 20" bling wheels in order to get memory seats would have been an absolute deal-breaker for me.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Not sure why they need a stripped SL version, when there's the Chevy LS Traverse, but time will tell. I'm betting this is because Saturn Outlook is going away, they feel they need to get those buyers because the Acadia is SO close to the Outlook in styling, that putting an SL Acadia in the mix will solve all the problems of the missing Outlook for 2010. I guess I just answered my own question.

·
Registered
60 Posts
jsimms said:

"Brick interior deleted-no big loss" - really? I'm glad I ordered my 2009 Quicksilver with Brick leather ... it's a stunning combination! 8)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
Thanks. I agree about the wheels - I don't mind the fact that they're 20s, but I detest the "chrome clad" part :angryfire:! I like the machined look best, or even chrome...but the chrome "clad" wheels always look cheesy. So yeah, as a potential '10 owner that would want an SLT2, I don't like that change.

I like the idea of the cashmere interior, but hope that it has the black carpet like the 07 titaniums did...

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I'd suggest they do just like they do with the 8 passenger seating. If you don't want the 20" wheels, offer the 19" or 18" and a commensurate credit.

With the combination of HID and HUD into the tech package, and making this SLT2 only, they are going the wrong way with option steering, especially in light of the low sales trend.

It's a great vehicle, but they'll be slaughtered by the competition pricewise if some of the others fix what is wrong with theirs. I suspect fewer and fewer people will pay $7-8K just to get one or two options they really want.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Blue we're gpoing to have to set up another set of child boards!!! For interior colors!!!!!

[size=10pt]BRICK INTERIOR RULES!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Listen up all you brick dissers.....the one item that gets more compliments on my Acadia..and it's not even close....is the brick interior. I have had tan, cashmere, blah blah blah and all I can say is the brick has a much warmer, richer look to it. The only mistake they made was pairing the brick with the black carpet on the back of the back seats-it always reminds me sitting at the beach and getting glimpse of the man with the gorilla back. It looks like the seats have hairy backs. I think laser surgery can take care of that these days.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I don't care about brick anything. All I wanna know is if I can upgrade my stereo so that it has USB or do I have to get a whole new one!!!?

·
Registered
108 Posts
thenachobro said:
I don't care about brick anything. All I wanna know is if I can upgrade my stereo so that it has USB or do I have to get a whole new one!!!?
Without knowing for sure I'd think you could just replace the head unit and get the USB function of the 2010 models.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: Sticky: 2010 Acadia changes

When I looked at a 2010, I only noticed one single difference between it and the '09. The 2010 version's luggage bars on top were not rounded, they were squared if that makes sense...other than that, it looked identical.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts