GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a big fan of Ghost Whisperer and Jennifer Love Hewitt :love: :thumb:

anyway I was watching an episode that originally aired 4/24/09, the name of the episode is Stage Fright

so I am watching and what do you know an Acadia is in the background; no big deal but this Acadia caught my eye because of the color. At first glance I thought it was a Red Jewel but upon further inspection I realized it was more of a brighter red. Then I noticed it had tan leather ??? and looking from the driver's side through the driver's window you can see the door handle for the passenger door and there was some kind of wood trim near that handle. Could I have seen the 2010 Acadia??? maybe........time will tell

·
Registered
370 Posts
All I've read so far is that it will have a "Fresh new look." So who knows.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The wood trim has me a little worried; if this was actually a 2010; not the biggest fan of wood real or laminate

·
Super Moderator
21,792 Posts
Was it JLH's car? She drives an Outlook, I think. It's OK though, she's still HOT!

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
speleos said:
Was it JLH's car? She drives an Outlook, I think. It's OK though, she's still HOT!
She was standing in front of it; I thought she drove a Jeep product?

·
Super Moderator
21,792 Posts
Used to be a Jeep, then an Outlook. Who knows what's next. JLH is the shows producer so I guess she can drive whatever she wants in each episode!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts