GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm new member in this awesome club, and this is my first post, sharing my new 2009 pictures!

Hope you like it guys ..!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good first post, the pictures turned out very nice.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I've never been incredibly fond of the silver green metallic, but wow, it really SHINES and looks great with all that blue sky and sunshine! :thumb: Great pictures! Welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Welcome to the forum...and great pictures. Looks very nice in your part of the world! :cheers: Middle East I'm assuming from the license plates?

I haven't looked at the '09s much at all, but your wheels are what come standard on the Saturn Outlook models here in the states. Is that what the Acadia's come with in your area or did you do a swap? It looks nice with those.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
The colors on your pics are beautiful (along with the car)! Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imgntht said:
Welcome to the forum...and great pictures. Looks very nice in your part of the world! :cheers: Middle East I'm assuming from the license plates?

I haven't looked at the '09s much at all, but your wheels are what come standard on the Saturn Outlook models here in the states. Is that what the Acadia's come with in your area or did you do a swap? It looks nice with those.
Thanks for comment, and wheels are come standard on Middle East Acadia SLE, but SLT models wheels are same as U.S models. and really my Acadia's wheel are beautiful ! lolz

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts