GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew going into this that I would love this vehicle.......but I didn't realize HOW MUCH I would love it. Picked her up this evening and just the couple of hours we spent driving around and enjoying it have been outstanding. :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob:

Here's a few quick pictures of it:

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Congrats!!!!

Great color :thumb:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Congrats! Great color :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Green & tan are very popular colors here in FL also. I'm sure we will get our share of them. Glad you are happy with the new ride.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Congrats....very nice ride! Welcome to the family! :cheers:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Love that color - almost want to trade mine in just to have that color. Looks Great!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
congrats

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the acadia family, enjoy :cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!! When I saw the little itty bitty chip on GM's site, I thought, "nah, already had a green car" but booya!! It's beautiful! Definitely a contender since they did away with the blue-gold color for 2009. Enjoy! :blob:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CaCurleeQ said:
BEAUTIFUL!!! When I saw the little itty bitty chip on GM's site, I thought, "nah, already had a green car" but booya!! It's beautiful! Definitely a contender since they did away with the blue-gold color for 2009. Enjoy! :blob:
My sentiments exactly bro...ur gonna love it!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
My wife is the primary driver of our new Acadia and I "borrowed" it yesterday to take some folks out for a business lunch. I can't begin to tell you the rave reviews the SGM color received, and the Acadia in general. They all thought it was one of the hottest shades of green they have seen on any vehicle out there.

I guess my dealer was right when he called to say it had arrived and that he felt it would be one of the best selling colors in the Acadia line.

My Acadia seems to turn heads every time I'm behind the wheel. I know it's only the car, but at my age, I'll take what I can get!!!! ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Congratulations! Sharp color. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
bseemore said:
My wife is the primary driver of our new Acadia...

...My Acadia seems to turn heads every time I'm behind the wheel. I know it's only the car, but at my age, I'll take what I can get!!!! ;)
At this point, you have to ask yourself:
1) Are the heads on guys?
2) Are they looking at the vehicle or to see if the usual driver is in it?

J/K, glad you did so well on this. ;D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
bseemore said:
My wife is the primary driver of our new Acadia...

...My Acadia seems to turn heads every time I'm behind the wheel. I know it's only the car, but at my age, I'll take what I can get!!!! ;)
At this point, you have to ask yourself:
1) Are the heads on guys?
2) Are they looking at the vehicle or to see if the usual driver is in it?

J/K, glad you did so well on this. ;D
Those thoughts did cross my mind, but I prefer to imagine that they are all women doing a double take at my 19 inches I'm glad I have. :angel:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
You actually have 76" (4 wheels, right ;))!

Also, I just noticed in your prior post how the Acadia went from "our" to "My" in the same post. Wondering if the same thing might happen around here in a month's time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Darn, that's a really nice color and it looks super on the Acadia!

I just ordered a diamond white 'cause I was too scared to order a color I had never seen. Hope I don't regret my decision when I see the Silver Green in person.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I'm an Enclave owner, and Enclave forum member, checking out the Acadia forum. This color looks nice on the Acadia too, it's what we have on our Enclave. We ordered ours before seeing the color in person, took a risk, and it paid off, we love it. I've not seen any other Silver Green Enclaves yet in my area (other than at the dealer lot), but did see a Silver Green Acadia a couple weeks ago. Looks great!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I think I saw the Enclave in that color and did a double take. It looked very nice, no doubt. And it's ALL good. :beer:

·
Registered
423 Posts
coo, very coo :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts