GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see the picture of this unit in the brochure shows the mirror with the camera operating. What does the rear view mirror look like when the vehicle is not in reverse? The area where the camera view is, is it usable as a mirrror or does it take up half the mirror with a blank screen?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
It just looks like a regular usable mirror when not in reverse. It is my favorite feature on the 09' :dancing:

·
Registered
540 Posts
6Sixathome said:
It just looks like a regular usable mirror when not in reverse. It is my favorite feature on the 09' :dancing:
I wasn't getting the NAV so I waited for the 2009 with the rear mirror backup camera . Well worth the wait.

Bobby

·
Registered
47 Posts
I drove an SLT2 the other day with Nav, and when I went into reverse the image showed up on the nav display. Was it displayed in the mirror two, or if you get Nav they just show it there? Surprised I didn't notice it in the mirror too...

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
It is one or the other. The mirror with screen is used with the non-nav vehicles that have the package that includes the camera. Nav equipped vehicles do not have the mirror with the screen in it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts