1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SLT-2 AWD

Previous $39,600

Now $40,490

I was thinking about using invoice pricing ($4200 off sticker on a fully loaded SLT-2 AWD), $500 rebate, $1000 conquest rebate, $2000 lease rebate (not sure if it can be combined with conquest yet, dealer getting back to me), and $1000 GM Card savings. We own a 1999 or newer non-GM vehicle and also have a lease on another vehicle that expires before June 30th of next year so I am hoping I can get both rebates. This equals almost $9,000 off the sticker price but I see the sticker has since gone up almost $900. After the math, I estimate this current deal to be about $1300 less than last months Employee pricing or about $300 less if I can't use the conquest rebate.

Just waiting to pull the trigger. One issue is that I will probably have to order if I decide to go with the brick leather. Still debating black or brick

·
Registered
533 Posts
Re: 2009 MSRP prices have gone up?

JB..

Make sure and ask the dealer to check the rebates values today. I'm pretty sure they've just gotten better! For GM empl., GM is offering rebates of $1,500 for an '09, and $4,500 on an '08!

Smooth[/color] <><

Note: Incentives may be slightly less to non-GM employees, but these have just been updated during the past few days.[/color]

·
Registered
156 Posts

Can anyone advise exactly when the MSRP's were increased. I just don't know how much more the wallet can bear. Especially considering the awesome incentives out there on an 08'. If mine comes in, and it's $1500-2000 more, I will probably forego an 09' and settle for an 08'.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts

A month or so ago I was lamenting that I got the '08 and did not wait another year for the '09. I was sad I did not get the new DI engine. But then I started seeing all the things they deleted off the '09. I use those cup holders in the back of the console, the DC outlet in the console storage, and the light in the glove compartment. And with the May 8th tranny calibration, the performance of the Acadia more than meets my needs. Now I am very happy with my '08. If I was buying today, I would get the discounted '08 for sure.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

It appears like the price is gone up again maybe? I found the $41,255 by locating a 2009 GMC Acadia on GMC's website (I replaced the 2008 in the address bar with 2009 in order to find a 2009)

SLT-2 AWD

Original $39,600

Was $40,490

Now $41,255

·
Registered
21 Posts
Re: 2009 MSRP prices have gone up again?

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

The pricing has gone up! I've never heard of that happening. Can I get a reconfirmation of this from someone else?

I've ordered one and I'm waiting for delivery but we haven't agreed on a price yet. I hope to heck it's not going to cost me a few grand more--I'm maxed out as is. I may tell them to send it back.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I can confirm the first price increase because there is one sitting on my dealer's lot with the $40,490 MSRP. I am thinking the $41,255 might be the next price increase (possibly in January). The only place I could find this higher MSRP was on GMC's website by doing the 2009 search trick (replacing the 2008 with 2009 in the address bar). I bet when they start allowing people to search for 2009s instead of 2008s this price increase will be applied and the webpages are already prepared for viewing this.

·
Registered
912 Posts

Try buying one up here an SLT1/2 are 45K plus and the SLE was 38K and change. You then get to add 100 dollar air tax and 13% sales tax to that figure.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: 2009 MSRP prices have gone up again

The $41,225 includes the $735 Destination Charge so the MSRP has only gone up once so far.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Re: 2009 MSRP prices have gone up

Prices have gone up. Here are the MSRP base prices I have for the 2009 SLT2 FWD

8/19/08---$37,600 (dealer print out)
10/13/08--$38,490 (dealer print out)
11/4/09---$39,225 (GMC website)

The new Red Tag Sale will help when my Acadia comes in. I am locked in to the 10/13/08 price. Now I have to see what discount I will get. I am hoping for the best.

Bobby

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

We need to find out if this $39,225 isn't the $38,490 plus $735 for destination.

$38,490 + $735 = $39,225

·
Registered
4 Posts

DSNY FN said:
Try buying one up here an SLT1/2 are 45K plus and the SLE was 38K and change. You then get to add 100 dollar air tax and 13% sales tax to that figure.
Yeah, no kidding. I just went into a stealership today and now GM has canned the 0% financing across the board on Acadia's. :-[ New rate is 11.25%! :angryfire: :eek:hno:

·
Registered
66 Posts

CANACADIA said:
Yeah, no kidding. I just went into a stealership today and now GM has canned the 0% financing across the board on Acadia's. :-[ New rate is 11.25%! :angryfire: :eek:hno:
My DH was able to buy me a 2009 yesterday with the 1.9% for 60 month interest rate. I questioned whether we would still be able to get it at the 1.9 because I saw that it had changed on the website. However, they assured me that we could since it showed that rate on their fax from GM that lists the current pricing, rates, and incentives. It went through the GMAC system too so there is no going back now! ;D Maybe they switched it today??

·
Registered
912 Posts

CANACADIA said:
DSNY FN said:
We got 72 months at 2.9 on our 09 mind you we just went with an SLE and I upgraded a few things after the fact like my HID lights and the leather wheel out of an 08 rather than the 700 the dealership wanted to get me one. I am now getting the DIC switches installed hopefully next week.

·
Registered
533 Posts

My DH was able to buy me a 2009 yesterday with the 1.9% for 60 month interest rate. ...
[/quote]

JH46,

Did I read this correctly - You just got an '09 yesterday? Congratulations [/color] :cheers: I think your happy news got a bit burried in this existing thread - and we all like to celebrate your purchase by properly toasting you! So, welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new Acadia. You sure got an exceptionally good financing rate, too!

Smooth[/color] <><

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks Smooth! :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Those are good financing terms. Both of you are in Canada so I think those rates are limited to your Geo.
In Canada who is giving you those rates GM or a 3rd part bank or credit union? Just wondering.
I have not seen anything less than 6.9% in my area with GM financing. If you have an excellent credit score high 700s or 800's you probably would qualify for a 4.9% around here in CA.

·
Registered
66 Posts
The 1.9% up to 60 months was through GMAC in Canada but it may no longer be available. The GM Canada website now shows 11.25% interest. GM had different incentives if you went with financing through someone else which may have ended up cheaper in the long run but would have been more hassle for us (ie: have to show tax returns etc etc). What you have to remember though is that we may have gotten a really good interest rate but we also have to pay a LOT more for our vehicle than you would in the US.

·
Registered
540 Posts

JBRedZ28 said:
We need to find out if this $39,225 isn't the $38,490 plus $735 for destination.

$38,490 + $735 = $39,225
All the other MSRP prices I listed did not include the destination charge. You make a good point if the $39,225 includes the destination charge. That would be a nice way for GM to get that charge off the window sticker by including it in the base price. As of now I can't confirm it either way.

Bobby

·
Registered
912 Posts
Chop-Chop said:
Those are good financing terms. Both of you are in Canada so I think those rates are limited to your Geo.
In Canada who is giving you those rates GM or a 3rd part bank or credit union? Just wondering.
I have not seen anything less than 6.9% in my area with GM financing. If you have an excellent credit score high 700s or 800's you probably would qualify for a 4.9% around here in CA.
Our rate was through GMAC at 2.9 for 72 months.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts