GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a list of all of the voice recognition and bluetooth commands and options? I figured there would be a handy reference card somewhere but I couldn't find one.

Thanks.
Alan

·
Registered
30 Posts
amfriedman said:
Does anyone have a list of all of the voice recognition and bluetooth commands and options? I figured there would be a handy reference card somewhere but I couldn't find one.
Thanks.
Alan
I am going to possibly give you access to much more information than you presently want, but go to this site:
http://www.gm.com/vc/bluetooth/index.jsp?brand=gmc&landing=true
You will first select the GMC vehicle you own, Acadia in this instance. Your selection will open a site reflecting the phones GM have tested for compatibility with your vehicle's Bluetooth. You will select the carrier or service provider you prefer and be given results of the 10 or more phones from each carrier.
Also you will find as much material you wish to read regarding how to use each phone for the features it provides from pairing with BT and placing calls using digit dial or voice tags you have loaded through all the special features your phone provides.
The topics are clearly identified so you can read as little or as much as you wish. You can print or compose whatever material you feel you need.
I use BT extensively and found it superior to After Market Hands free units I began using in 1997. So good luck & enjoy!
BD

P.S. As far as voice commands to Audio or Nav operations they seem to be continually changing. Normally the wife takes care of that and I just listen. I do not have access to a Acadia owner's manual, but the Enclave manual lists the basic commands. I also notice Reply No. 1 gives you a good start.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts