GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For what it's worth---just noticed Edmunds has finally listed 2009 Acadia pricing. It's the same as cars.com and AAA.com. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
So if all three are the same I feel as if I didn't take it up the @$$ and my dealer was square with me.

Good to know. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Are you willing to share your pricing? would love to see how the 09s are selling / pricing around the country and in light of the July posted sales figures. :help:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
Ditto. Post 'em up. Few dealers in FL/GA can really get prices, best deal I found so far was in Jacksonville for $800 over invoice.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
They are off on the trailer package, it is now $495. Everything else looks OK though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
They are off on the trailer package, it is now $495. Everything else looks OK though.
Was not aware trailer pkg had a increase. Didn't notice this on any other price listings. I ordered this on my '09---Good to know. Thanks. :cheers:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
Biggie, I just noticed you ordered exactly a week after bseemore, who is also in IL. His arrived at the dealer last week. Seems like yours should be there this next week if they sent the orders with the same time difference. Do you know the status?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
Biggie, I just noticed you ordered exactly a week after bseemore, who is also in IL. His arrived at the dealer last week. Seems like yours should be there this next week if they sent the orders with the same time difference. Do you know the status?
Was told on 7/28 order status was 3000. Haven't heard any new info on status yet :cheers:.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
ATexCadia said:
Are you willing to share your pricing? would love to see how the 09s are selling / pricing around the country and in light of the July posted sales figures. :help:
I worked with the AAA.com pricing website. I have attached a doc that shows what I paid. In the end I was at $111 over invoice.

I guess it comes down to whether you feel that you got a good deal or not, and I feel I did and can live with it even though I gave up $1500 in rebates and sucked up a ~$1k price increase to get the 2009.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
bseemore said:
I worked with the AAA.com pricing website. I have attached a doc that shows what I paid. In the end I was at $111 over invoice.

I guess it comes down to whether you feel that you got a good deal or not, and I feel I did and can live with it even though I gave up $1500 in rebates and sucked up a ~$1k price increase to get the 2009.
You got a great deal, no one is getting any 2009 incentives- none have been announced that I've seen. Plus the extras on the 2009 (650 in cooled seats alone) are worth it. Plus you have it in hand. Win/win/win.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
A user on the Enclave forum mentioned that the Conquest rebate of $500 is applicable for the 09s.....anyone know if this is true?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
I have another thread here where I did an Autotrader.com search. I found a number of midwest dealers with 2009 models in inventory. One of the dealers had the website to where you can pull up the window sticker. When you do this, you can put in your state & see any offers. I tried four- FL-GA-IL-OH and none had anything listed.

Then again, the loyalty (or whatever it was) $500 on top of the $1,250 for the '08 models was pretty stealth.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
JonTon said:
A user on the Enclave forum mentioned that the Conquest rebate of $500 is applicable for the 09s.....anyone know if this is true?
Since there were no incentives in July for 2009 models, I purposely pushed my delivery into August in hopes that GM would throw in a rebate of some kind. I plan to contact GM this week to confirm.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
bseemore said:
I worked with the AAA.com pricing website. I have attached a doc that shows what I paid. In the end I was at $111 over invoice.

I guess it comes down to whether you feel that you got a good deal or not, and I feel I did and can live with it even though I gave up $1500 in rebates and sucked up a ~$1k price increase to get the 2009.
I read the attached doc. As they say on other forums, you got a smoking hot deal. I just looked at AAA.com & it looks like the only GMC dealers are hundreds of miles away (there is only one in all of GA apparently). I'm figuring you have to join AAA to get this price. Wife used to belong but we had dropped out after a bad deal on a cruise/trip she had planned.

EDIT
I crunched the numbers on the doc, and unless I did something wrong, due to the wheel/mat deal you got it for $104.70 or .002% under invoice! I added a table to the doc & have attached it.

Revised Summary: :-[
MSRP 46,275.00
Invoice 42,657.00 (does not include $153.70)
Price paid w/ fees w/o tax 42,706.00
$ over (under) invoice $49.00
% over (-under) invoice 0.001%

EDIT 2
Missed that $153.70 markup over invoice. I'll revise & repost. Still a great deal anyway you look at it!

EDIT 3
I also realized that by getting the 19" wheels, aren't you supposed to get the $300 1SZ wheel content credit? I didn't see that on your document, Edmunds doesn't explain it, and it is not in the ordering info PDF from GM. I have seen it on the window sticker of vehicles w/ 19" wheels though.

I found a semi-reference here. Summary:
OPTION DISCOUNT
OPTION DISCOUNT (Requires P64 Wheels, 4-19" x 7.5" (48.3 cm x 19.1 cm) machined aluminum ) *DISCOUNT*
Did not say how much, but only applied to SLT1 or SLT2.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
Actually, I just used AAA as my baseline for 2009 prices. I did not get any kind of a AAA discount.

The deal I got was the result of my dealer matching a price I got from another dealer 25 miles south of me. Their deal was the same as a guy I work with got. Although I had no intentions in buying from the out of town dealer, using a little of my Vegas training I got my local guy to match the deal.

I said to my local guy over the phone: 5 minutes on your computer and you get a $1200 holdback + my service $$$. Done.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
bseemore said:
Actually, I just used AAA as my baseline for 2009 prices. I did not get any kind of a AAA discount.

The deal I got was the result of my dealer matching a price I got from another dealer 25 miles south of me. Their deal was the same as a guy I work with got. Although I had no intentions in buying from the out of town dealer, using a little of my Vegas training I got my local guy to match the deal.

I said to my local guy over the phone: 5 minutes on your computer and you get a $1200 holdback + my service $$$. Done.
I sure wish the dealers around here would do that! My point exactly, you don't need to:
-Spend any time with me, I have told you what I want down to the option code!
-Let me test drive anything.
-Worry about financing.
-Etc.

Makes sense to me, but I think differently than most I guess.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
Any update on availability of conquest $$$ for 09's?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
I emailed GM about this and haven't received a reply. My dealer said the odds are very slim that they would give $$ on an '09 at this time.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top