GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had good news today we had a 2008 acadia for a month to many problems and the dealer ship bought it back..today they phoned us and said they had a memo stating they could get 1 acadia ordered so they offered it to us and when we got there to build it with what we wanted they told us it is a 2009 should be about four weeks to get here..I am on the east coast of canada

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
jerf said:
had good news today we had a 2008 acadia for a month to many problems and the dealer ship bought it back..today they phoned us and said they had a memo stating they could get 1 acadia ordered so they offered it to us and when we got there to build it with what we wanted they told us it is a 2009 should be about four weeks to get here..I am on the east coast of canada
That's awesome that the dealership came through for you like that! So what did you order? Model, color, gadgets, etc...

·
Registered
487 Posts
That's awesome, but 4 weeks seems a little fast since they aren't even building them yet. I'm ordering mine on Monday and my dealer told me 10 -12 weeks.

·
Registered
533 Posts
So Colo,

What did you order? I need to get busy and place my order & determine how I want to pay for it. I haven't settled on a plan yet re: cash or HELOC. I pretty much know what I want as far as options. I'm pretty sure it's a given that I'll ask the dealer to "give" me the cross-rails for the roof rack, and perhaps the weather-ized matt for the rear storage area. I want to have the wheels sent out to a particular place for chroming & get that done at wholesale cost via the dealer. Are the 09's still slated to begin production around the 16th?

Cheers,

Smooth <><[/color]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes it does seem fast but just going by what they told us we will know more sometime this week.

we ordered sle with opitions built in dvd ,towing ,cold weather,and a few other ones we looked at slt but it was still cheapier to go the way of sle,,also got the new back up monitor in review mirror that was a must for my wife

1 - 5 of 5 Posts