GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i own a 2009 gmc Acadia. I purchased the car 5 months ago. The motor was replaced with a junkyard motor at a mechanic shop. i have the receipts and did some checking into the company. well they do pretty good work far as i hear and can read. The only thing ive done to the car so far was flush the engine, radiator, and transmission because that's just what i like to do when i purchase any vehicle.
It only had 2 codes when i purchased it. 2 cat under threshold codes and a purge solenoid code. well i fix the purge solenoid and 1 catalytic converter code by replacing the faulty o2 sensor. and the only code left was the rear cat under threshold code. I've only rode for 3 months maybe 4 with this code still on it, i just clear the code maybe twice a week. well now i have a bigger problem. I'm getting a ecm code. i believe the top of the passenger fuse box got weet when it poured rain last week, when ever i cleared the codes the check engine light just flickkers, and i hear a clicking noise from under the hood. and when i turn the key to engage the starter i have no response. ive un hooked the battery and the ecm for a couple hours still nothing. and i dont have a fancy scanner to see if a bcm code is on.
my moms car did the same thing except hers was a 07 mines a 09 and she had to end up replacing her body control module,
((CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME MY KID STARTS SCHOOL IN 2 MONTHS AND WE DONT HAVE A EXTRA CAR))

1 - 2 of 2 Posts