GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the 2009 brochure or know when it is due out?

Also, does anyone know if the DIC comes with the 09 SLE model or just the SLT line?

One last question, can you order the powered real lift gate on the SLE?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
skyhawk said:

Also, does anyone know if the DIC comes with the 09 SLE model or just the SLT line?

Thanks
I have not seen it listed but from what I saw int eh order book at my dealer the DIC is only available in the SLT line. I have ordered the wireing harness and DIC switches to be installed in our 09 SLE.

·
Registered
912 Posts
skyhawk said:
Hi, wouldn't you need the display screen as well?
Nope all info is displayed on the dash where the tire pressure and mileage is displayed.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, I you have to do is order the necessary parts (at what cost?) and have it installed. It's that easy? Will the dealership install it?

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
skyhawk said:
So, I you have to do is order the necessary parts (at what cost?) and have it installed. It's that easy? Will the dealership install it?
People have purchases 07/08SLE's and added the DIC function. If I remember correctly you have to order an upgarded stereo 6 disk, the DIC buttons, and get an updated flash from the dealer. It may be different on the 09's but check out this thread. LOTS of information about this

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
skyhawk said:

Thanks
As far as the brochure goes, good luck. GMC is suppose to update the site with 09 information then end of September. Brochures should be out shortly after that. Best luck is waiting till the GMC site gets updated and request a brochure right away. Hopefully you can get it faster then waiting for the dealership to have them. It seems to take a while for my area dealer to get new brochures in for some reason.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think the 6 disc changer has been deleted for 09. If that's the case, would that prevent you from doing it?

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
skyhawk said:
I think the 6 disc changer has been deleted for 09. If that's the case, would that prevent you from doing it?
To be honest I can't say for sure.
The reason I said 6 disc changer is cause the base SLE radio center stack is different then upgraded radio center stack. The base did not have a slot for the DIC buttons. I don't know what the new one looks like. Will have to see if the opening is there. If haven't done it yet check out that thread, DSNYFN asked a ton of questions in the end about the 09 DIC upgrade. That may help some.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
I sent a message to djcjwags to stop by here. he has a 09 SLE. If he didn't upgrade the radio he might be able to assist with clarification or post a photo of the dash. we shall see.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I will take pic of mine. Mine is a 08 you know that eh Bonk? Base model stack I guess. There is slot for DIC buttons, hubby just pointed it out to me. He finally got home and had a chance to drive MY Acadia. I will go and take the pic now and post it in a few minutes. It might not be that great with the flash since it is dark out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here's another shot of the console on the base SLE and also a few pics of the DIC as it appears on the base (a couple different varieties shot).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
OKay Thanks y'all...SO the 09 SLE Base radio still does not have the DIC slot.
According to the build sheet, you can still get the tri-zone climate control on the SLE as an Option, but I don't know that you will still get the DIC button slot But I imagine you will.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts