GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats! Looks good. The 2008 EPA figures where not visible on your window sticker. What does the new EPA figures show for this vehicle?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats! Looks great, Wish u all the luck. I see you are an Eagles fan. Hope you are not taking that to the Game on Game day. LOL. ;D I have the same one with Brick Int. Enjoy it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am planning to buy a 2008 model in White Diamond w/ Titanium interior, but am DISAPPOINTED to see that the carpet is no longer black like it was with the 2007 Titanium interior. The light gray carpet is going to get much dirtier with a pair of young children :(

·
Registered
66 Posts
Because of the new standards by which milege is judged, effective on all 08 models the spec is generally 2 miles less per gallon. On the front wheel drive it is 16 City and 24 Highway. It is lowered on the AWD models comparably.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AGLAT - Having 2 young children myself, I was disapointed as well. My plan is to get fitted rubber mats as soon as possible.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'm really disappointed that they've DC'd the black carpet too! Will it be that way on with all exterior & interior colors?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Acadia4VA-WV said:
I'm really disappointed that they've DC'd the black carpet too! Will it be that way on with all exterior & interior colors?
I can't imagine that the ebony and brick interiors are going to have titanium carpet. The spec's say "color-keyed carpet". I would assume those will stay black, although I haven't seen an '08 yet with either of those interiors. Maybe the brick interior will have rust colored carpet (kidding, but you never know).

·
Registered
405 Posts
i love the light carpet i wish i had that on mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts