GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got this on Jan. 15, and I had hoped to get some spiffier pics to show you guys, but decided I'd better get these posted then I can give you an update when we actually take those elusive perfect pictures. We live in Phoenix, and I made a trip to Flagstaff 3 days after we got this. Roads were clear, but there was snow on the ground as you can see in a couple of the pics -- snow-covered mountains made a nice backdrop.

We are TOTALLY impressed by this vehicle -- well-engineered, lots of conveniences, and a 'looker' to boot. We love it!

- SLT-2
- Red Jewel Tintcoat
- Light Titanium Leather
- NAV (no rear-seat entertainment system)
- HUD
- Trailering Package
- No sun roof (this is Arizona -- the last thing we need is more sun!)

Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
:hijacked:

LOL, that's awesome Karol, but I think your post deserves its own thread! I'm gonna split it and put yours in the main "General Discussion" board. That way we can get back to checking out dbacker8's sweet Acadia in this one!

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Beautiful Acadia! Our original order was a red one, but we found one with just the right options locally in carbon metallic. We love ours, but I still feel a hint of jealousy every time I see a red acadia ;)

·
Registered
263 Posts
I LOVE IT.... Can't wait for my pretty red one to arrive! :blob:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thanks for fixing that... I was thinking the same thing but didn't know how to fix it. :thumb:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Great pics dbacker8...

You know, that snowy mountain background is awesome for pics! I may be tempted to photoshop your Acadia out to use for my own! ;D :thumb:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Traclavelook said:
You know, that snowy mountain background is awesome for pics! I may be tempted to photoshop your Acadia out to use for my own! ;D :thumb:
But.... since yours is white, how would we see it??? ;D

·
Registered
249 Posts
dbacker8 said:
I'm still working out the details. ;D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Traclavelook said:
dbacker8 said:
I'm still working out the details. ;D
Tell ya what -- I'll drive up to the red rocks of Sedona and take a pic there then you can photoshop yours in -- mine would clash anyway. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts