GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the only pic of the car that I have. It's from the GMC website and doesn't show the color well at all. I will post pics of the third brake light cover and grille that I've ordered, as well as pics of GMC emblems that I'm trying to choose between. Give me some opinions! I will post pics of the actual car as soon as i get the. I will also post some before and after pics of the aftermarket accessories.

Attachments

·
Registered
812 Posts
nyc mods!!! cant wait for the pics.... :thumb:

·
Registered
263 Posts
are those diamonds/sparkleees??? I so need the GMC sparkles!

I love sparkleeeeeees! ;D

·
Registered
533 Posts
Do you folks actually live in those mansions, or do you just cruise the cool neighborhoods to shoot your Acadia pics?? ;) Out here in my part of the land those would be $1.65 Million, and the Acadia would still look classy![/color]

·
Registered
207 Posts
here's the emblem but on summit white and without yer snazzy grill ;D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Smooth said:
Do you folks actually live in those mansions, or do you just cruise the cool neighborhoods to shoot your Acadia pics??  ;)  Out here in my part of the land those would be  $1.65 Million, and the Acadia would still look classy![/color]
That picture of the brake light overlay is my car. Yes I live in one of those mansions, but they aren't considered mansions here and they really aren't a million, especially with the housing market :angryfire:. That is typical size for construction around here 3000 to 4000 square feet . Most large homes are 5000 to 6000 square feet. Mansions are more.

Picture look familiar

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Oh and back on topic. I don't really care for the sparkling GMC logo. But that is just me.

·
Registered
263 Posts
bonk1313 said:
Oh and back on topic. I don't really care for the sparkling GMC logo. But that is just me.
well duh.. your a boy, most boys aren't into diamonds either....only girls like sparkles....mostly anyway...IMO of course. :blob: Where can I find the sparkled GMC logo??? That will be MY first upgrade...LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts