GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am a photographer... product, architectural, portrait.. and all that good stuff. :) So last night I had a small test with my wife's acadia.

I will probably do a few more in a better location and composition. :)

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
That looks really good; nice job :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Pretty nice.. except the extension cords in front of the passenger wheel... Okay im just teasing ;D

I like it, very nice.

I guess you can update your signature now.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
True.. true.. but like i said before.. it was a quick test.. i didn't even photoshop out some other things that I would if it was a paid job. :)

Oh yeah.. i DO have to update my sig...

Old sig:
2002 EB Corvette Z06 - The Toy
1998 White Camaro Z28 - Hers
1996 Black Civic - The beater

---------------
Black or Blue Acadia - The next car???

New sig:
2002 EB Corvette Z06 - RIP
2008 Black Acadia SLT-1 - Family mobile
1996 Black Civic - The beater
-----------------
IBM 2SS/RS Camaro Manual - Coming soon... backseat for the baby...

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I was sad about the '98 Camaro being gone until I saw the replacement "coming soon"! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
RIP for the Corvette? What happened to it?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and before I had the Z06... I had a White 94 Z28. ;)

the Z06 was in a small incident where the frame got damage and as such.. the car was a total loss.. :eek:hno: i loved that car... there was a :angel: looking out for me.. i walked away with no a scrach... i was already thinking about selling it because I am a proud parent of a now 11 month baby. and I wanted something with a back seat.

I was trying to be all grown up.... I was looking at the Cadillac CTS new.. or a 1st Gen CTS-V... or a G8 GT or if a great deal the GXP... but my wife talked me out of it.. she told me.... "Are you really going to be happy with it??? is that really you? why don't you wait for the Camaro?" and I was like... OK!!! :thumb: i love my wife... she knows me better than i do myself.

lastest new from the Dealership... sometime early next week. :)

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
bludevl80 said:
and before I had the Z06... I had a White 94 Z28. ;)

the Z06 was in a small incident where the frame got damage and as such.. the car was a total loss.. :eek:hno: i loved that car... there was a :angel: looking out for me.. i walked away with no a scrach... i was already thinking about selling it because I am a proud parent of a now 11 month baby. and I wanted something with a back seat.

I was trying to be all grown up.... I was looking at the Cadillac CTS new.. or a 1st Gen CTS-V... or a G8 GT or if a great deal the GXP... but my wife talked me out of it.. she told me.... "Are you really going to be happy with it??? is that really you? why don't you wait for the Camaro?" and I was like... OK!!! :thumb: i love my wife... she knows me better than i do myself.

latest new from the Dealership... sometime early next week. :)
Well it's your thread, so technically you can't hijack it... ;)

I think the C5 is in the top 2 of styling for the car (close behind the classic C3 or 63-67). Always sorry to hear about one going away, but seeing as how I have used C4 & C5 parts on like 3 of my 4 engine swapped cars, I can't complain too loudly. :-X

LOL my Challenger came about in a similar manner. I needed something new (read reliable) to drive and had wanted one since I was a kid in the 70's. We had looked at new Mustang convertibles and she basically talked me into the more expensive Challenger. Plus the Mustang had a tiny back seat, the Bluetooth thing was glued to the dash, less power :(, 5 speed vs 6 speed, and it didn't have a nav radio.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts