GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Great ride! So, what, if anything, is different on your car from the 2007?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Acadia4VA-WV said:
i think the only difference is the carpet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hmmm, didn't realize you could get the SLT2 with those wheels... I like them better...

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Acadia4VA-WV said:
The only difference I'm aware of is that the carpet is titanium instead of the black. Had heard rumors of the AWD system being tuned differently but I'm not smart enough to tell the difference.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. It's early, but we're very pleased with the vehicle so far.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hmmm....those pics look very familiar! :D Great pics....enjoy your Acadia!

Louise :)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LWisni5735 said:
Hmmm....those pics look very familiar! :D Great pics....enjoy your Acadia!

Louise :)
Yep, I think yours were some of the pics that sold my wife and I on the blue-gold!

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Looks really great!!!! Lots of luck and enjoyment with the new ride. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Hey loach, I noticed the backs of the front seats don't appear to have the netting pockets, just the band of elastic at the top. Is that the case or am I seeing it incorrectly? I believe Enclave owners are mentioning this same issue/oddity. I wonder if this a real change for all 08 Lambdas?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
admin said:
Hey loach, I noticed the backs of the front seats don't appear to have the netting pockets, just the band of elastic at the top. Is that the case or am I seeing it incorrectly? I believe Enclave owners are mentioning this same issue/oddity. I wonder if this a real change for all 08 Lambdas?
There's no netting, but there is a pocket there. Was the pocket more of a mesh/netting on the '07s? Or were there two pockets on each seat - one solid and one netting? I guess I don't remember what the '07s had.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
loach said:
admin said:
There's no netting, but there is a pocket there. Was the pocket more of a mesh/netting on the '07s? Or were there two pockets on each seat - one solid and one netting? I guess I don't remember what the '07s had.
OK, I went back and found a pic on a previous thread: http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=170.0 so now I know what you're talking about. Yes - the netting pockets are gone! There's just the elastic band across the middle of the solid pocket that seems about as useful as a screen door on a submarine. What the heck?

·
Registered
92 Posts
you're right about the netting. Did someone run off with all the nets? Not a good move as my kids used that for storage all the time on my old Toyota. Must have been a way to cut $1.50 off each car.

·
Registered
230 Posts
great color choice. you're gonna love (I do). :cheers:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Loach, since we had almost the exact same experience with the '07 and ordered nearly the same '08, I am currently living vicariously through you. How do you like it so far?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts