GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
NIIIIIICCCCCEEEEE!!!!! I've been seeing this color Acadia much more often lately. This is the color ordered! But when it finally came in in April, the color was right, but most of our add on options were missing!! We opted for the dealer to scramble, and find us another car instead, got Deep Blue Metallic and are actually quite happy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I actually traded in a 2007 Carbon Metallic that I got in December 2006 it was an SLE and I loved it but when I went to the dealer and seen the Blue-Crystal SLT with the black leather I was like :eek: I gotta get this see pics below of the 2007 SLE I had, resale was not that bad they gave me $25,000 on trade in I paid $31,500 owed around $25,400

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
bassonenyny said:
Factory Chrome Wheels? I did not see that option. Please tell me more
It is not an option - the wheels were chromed by a chroming shop of whatever they call them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I actually purchased the wheels off Ebay back in March for $250 and had them sent out to be chrome plated for $700 I just got center caps off ebay from the people that have the auction up for the chrome wheels now.

·
Registered
370 Posts
You're kill'in me! Ordered mine last week in the same color. It's hard to come by. I saw it at night and was second guessing my choice until I saw your pics! It's beautiful! I've only seen one (in black) on the road here in Portland, Ore. Well, maybe the black one and I will start a trend! This color is sure to turn a head or two. I was told the plant shuts down for the Christmas holiday, so hoping I get it before then! Thanks for sharing the pics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.