GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, sold my Vibe and ready to buy! Local dealer has a leftover new 2008 Acadia SLT-2, RED JEWEL, EBONY LEATH, HID, HUD, SUNROOF, NAV, REMOTE START, BACKUP CAM, FLIP DOWN DVD, PWR LIFTGATE, HATCH AUDIO CTRLS, 19 WHEELS, AND ENGINE BLOCK HEATER!
$47,225 msrp w/destination charge
Dealer quoted me $38,535 plus tax, title and plates.
This quote included my supplier discount, $1000 off from dealer and $4,500 loyalty and incentives? Dealer said this was their best offer? Does this sound legit or should I try to get them to come down more? Any insight would be greatly appriciate!!! Thanks!

Oh, the vehicle is located in Pa

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Sounds good, but I have seen some other topics on here about Red Jewel paint being "thin" and it seems to chip easy. Also does it have V92 option for towing? I would suggest that if you even remotely want to tow something; then see if that option is installed; other members are having issues

·
Registered
8 Posts
jsimms said:
Sounds good, but I have seen some other topics on here about Red Jewel paint being "thin" and it seems to chip easy. Also does it have V92 option for towing? I would suggest that if you even remotely want to tow something; then see if that option is installed; other members are having issues
Lol.. trust jsimms and myself.. get that v92 trailering package if you EVER intend on pulling even the smallest trailer legally!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
you can't install the trailering package, only the hitch.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Copperhead13 said:
you can't install the trailering package, only the hitch.
That's what I meant; if you want to or are thinking about towing get a vehicle with the V92 option. Captain 105 can tell you all about his troubles.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sealed the deal :beer: last night!! love the ride!!! will upload my deal breakdown as soon as possible... Thank you!!!!! :angel:

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Congrats; I see you got trailering; good choice IMO

1 - 7 of 7 Posts