GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone receives firm pricing on the O8's please post. I, like many others on the forum have had to convert a GMC canceled 07 order to an 08. However, until firm pricing hits, there will remain some anxiety about the situation. The info on the forum is great. I can't get enough and agree with many others that the info on the boards is often ahead of any that you can get at the dealers or anywhere else.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I can't see prices rising a great deal. The Enclave is an 08 and I do not think they would price the Acadia higher than that.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'll post them to my site as soon as they're released. I agree there will be little if any bump. But if there is a bump, the Enclave will probably get it as well.

Any increase in prices will probably have to be offset by an increase in the rebate, and that wouldn't be good for the image of these vehicles.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the insight. I'll stay posted for any additional info as it becomes available.

·
Registered
659 Posts
mkaresh said:
Any increase in prices will probably have to be offset by an increase in the rebate,
Is there a reason why that would have to be? Certainly they can raise their prices across the board if they like, including all the versions.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Simple: people won't pay more. GM would LOVE to raise prices across the board, and have them stick. But they can't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts