GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the 2007 models the power folding mirrors were only available on the SLT-2. Anyone know if they're an option on the SLT-1 or the SLE in 2008?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I don't know. What I want to know TK421 is why you're not at your post? :D

·
Registered
389 Posts
I don't know. What I want to know TK421 is why you're not at your post?
teehehehe...just got that!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I checked the option list for the 2008 Acadia and it does not appear that they have made any changes to the power folding mirror options for 2008, they are only available on the SLT-2 models.

He isn't at his post because he has a communicator error (Big Star Wars Fan) don't go to the control room.

·
Registered
389 Posts
A tiny hijack...Wow - my kiddos begged today to watch Star Wars for the first time at our house - I have a nearly 6 year old and 3 year old...girls!!! They watched it for the first time while on vacation to NC with cousins a month ago and it came up again today. Let me say, it is a nice change from the endless Disney Hannah Montana my older daughter has been running!

Back on track....we are wrestling with the trade in issue as well. We are working with a dealer that is generous with trades - that is what they have been telling us. My friend confirmed this - saying he knew that dealer goes with 125% of trade in value. That puts us somewhere between private party resale and trade value. We have an oil leak and didn't want to deal with fixing it to sell and feel bad selling it as is to a stranger. So the trade sounded like a good compromise. However, that same friend said his brother may want to but it. They are all a bunch of motorheads so a little oil leak doesn't scare him like it does us. Plus, because of our relationship with the friend and they are not in a hurry, we can keep driving it until we find our Acadia and we end up getting a little more money for our car.

We have to private parties with our last two cars we were getting rid of. It was kind of a pain to fix up and detail and deal with phone calls and test drives. I just want an easy way out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts