GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO TO EVERYONE,

I AM NEW TO THE FORUM AND WAS PLANNING ON ORDERING AN ACADIA NEXT MONTH. I PICKED UP A 2008 ACADIA CATALOG TODAY FROM MY LOCAL DEALER AND NOTICED THAT THE NAVIGATION SYSTEM W/BACKUP CAMERA WAS AN AVAILABLE OPTION ON THE SLT - 1. IS THIS CORRECT???? FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN READING, THE NAV W/BACKUP CAMERA WAS ONLY AVAILABLE AS AN OPTION ON THE SLT - 2.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INSIGHT ON THIS?

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm almost positive that you can only get the backup camera with the NAV, which only comes as an option if you get an SLT-2.

·
Registered
468 Posts
FWIW the GMC web page does not allow you to build an SLT-1 with NAV.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's hard to believe that they would print this in the 2008 catalog if it wasn't available.

Does anyone know when the Acadia website will be updated with the 2008 models so you can build your own vehicle?
I just checked it and it still only shows the 2007 models.

Maybe when it gets updated we will be able to find out for sure if this option is available on the SLT -1.

On the Edmunds website it's only an option on the 2008 SLT - 2's so I am really curious now about why they would print this in the 2008 catalog.

·
Registered
468 Posts
caliwildcat said:
It's hard to believe that they would print this in the 2008 catalog if it wasn't available.

Does anyone know when the Acadia website will be updated with the 2008 models so you can build your own vehicle?
I just checked it and it still only shows the 2007 models.

Maybe when it gets updated we will be able to find out for sure if this option is available on the SLT -1.

On the Edmunds website it's only an option on the 2008 SLT - 2's so I am really curious now about why they would print this in the 2008 catalog.
Oops. I didn't notice the web page was for 2007's. I figured it would be updated by now. Here is a link showing 2008 options and it shows the NAV only being available on SLT-2's.

http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/do...&vehicleID=5243&section=oi_def&page=3&butID=3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts