GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for Husky liners and upgraded rear floor mats for a 2008 Acadia.

Most of the listings and part numbers I see are for 2007 models.

Anyone know if the 2007 mats will fit a 2008? Or did seat rails etc get moved in 2008??

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I ordered the GMC Mats. The front fit perfect. The 2nd row was made for captian seats. Dealer shipped wrong item. The 3rd row mat holes that secure the mat from moving did not match. I decided to kept them. The dealer also ordered me a cargo liner that covered the 3rd seat down, It is a Husky brand dropped shipped from Husky's warehouse to my doorstep.

I returned the front & second row for a refund & now have the WeatherTech liners in place.

Pat

·
Registered
148 Posts
DEY DA SAME YO.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Old Timer said:
I ordered the GMC Mats.  The front fit perfect.  The 2nd row was made for captian seats.  Dealer shipped wrong item.  The 3rd row mat holes that secure the mat from moving did not match.  I decided to kept them. The dealer also ordered me a cargo liner that covered the 3rd seat down,  It is a Husky brand dropped  shipped from Husky's warehouse to my doorstep.

I returned the front & second row for a refund & now have the WeatherTech liners in place.

Pat
Are they the rubber ones?  I can't find anywhere on GMC's website that they even mention floor mats or other accessories. Can you point me to them?  Winter is coming, and I'm wanting to get a set of rubber mats all around so I don't jack up the carpet mats (like I did in my other car by not getting rubber ones)!

Thanks.

Edited to Add: Heck with the GMC floormats. What do you think of the fit and finish of the Weathertechs? Is the second row one all one piece? How does it fit, does it slide around, get in the way of getting in and out? The front mats look awesome on AutoUpgrade.net, I'm at least getting those. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kayne said:
I'm looking for Husky liners and upgraded rear floor mats for a 2008 Acadia.

Most of the listings and part numbers I see are for 2007 models.

Anyone know if the 2007 mats will fit a 2008? Or did seat rails etc get moved in 2008??

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just recieved the 2nd and 3rd rows husky liners in black and they fit perfectly. I just took a print out of this post from another Acadia user to the accessory store and they ordered them using the parts numbers from the post, they were not even in the Husky system yet. They are awesome mats and have alip opn them that make them spill proof, especially if you have kids.

Just received and email from the engineer at Husky liner that they now have a third row liner part number 7101. I know it will work perfectly with second row captains chairs- not sure about the bench- call and ask. When used with the second row liner part #6101 the 7101 sits right up against it totally covering the whole area between the captains chairs. I talked to AutoAnything.com and it is $67.95, the same as as the first and second row mats. If you order you probably want to call it in because the new mat is not on their website yet. All the mats are drop shipped directly from Winfield, parent company of Husky. The 7101 mat will accomodate the stud locations for the 2007 and the 2008 Acadia's since they are different.
I have attached a picture from the engineer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you want to see the picture of the mats you have to look under the heading *3rd Row Husky Liner* under the catagory Interior upgrades from the home page.

Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just installed a set of WeatherTech's in my '07. The fronts are awesome - great coverage and fit like a glove. However, I was a little disappointed with the second row set...a little skimpy on where it covers. I think the OEM carpet mats cover much more, but then again they'll be trashed over the course of a Wisconsin winter leaving them in. So far the WeatherTechs are staying in place nicely and would highly recommend them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts