GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
I thought I recognized that drag strip...........look everyone another Acadia owner and member from the same town as me :dancing:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
He predates you so I doubt he got one of your cards. Then again, he probably did. :)

Nice collection JLF! Not your father's Oldsmobile I see. Specs/ET?

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
He may have, but I can count on two hands the number of cards I have handed out :sosad: Most of the time I see them in motion

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
jsimms said:
He may have, but I can count on two hands the number of cards I have handed out :sosad: Most of the time I see them in motion
You're supposed to chase after them until you catch them at a stoplight, at which time you throw your Acadia in park and run over to their driver's side window waving a card in their face!

JLF... that is a very nice collection. Are you trying to give Mr. Blue a little competition? I only wish I had the time, money and space to have an awesome car collection. Which one gets stuck outside? Doesn't look like the garage is big enough to hold all of those vehicles.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
He predates you so I doubt he got one of your cards. Then again, he probably did. :)

Nice collection JLF! Not your father's Oldsmobile I see. Specs/ET?
The best we've run with it is 10.17 at 128mph. We just broke a rod in it a couple weeks ago and destroyed the motor. That wa a 468 cu. in. The one we're building now is 496 cu. in. So it should push it into the 9's. A fun ride.
Here's a pik of the one I had before the Olds. I built this one in the garage. Best time: 9.00/149

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Web Raven said:
You're supposed to chase after them until you catch them at a stoplight, at which time you throw your Acadia in park and run over to their driver's side window waving a card in their face!

JLF... that is a very nice collection. Are you trying to give Mr. Blue a little competition? I only wish I had the time, money and space to have an awesome car collection. Which one gets stuck outside? Doesn't look like the garage is big enough to hold all of those vehicles.
Thanks. The truck get's the unlucky position of being outside. Race car stays in the trailer unless we have to work on it. Acadia and Mustang inside. Then when we work on the Olds, Acadia sleeps outside for a day or so.

If anyone is interested more pictures located on my web site, even though it needs updated.
http://members.cox.net/racer7201

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Good advice Raven; next time I see one ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts