GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We drove back to our Acadia selling dealership (20 miles away) and found 19 acadias sitting on their lot ready to sell. 19!!! For our area (south central Nebraska) that's a huge amount. HUGE. I'm sure bigger dealers have more, but if you knew how rural this area is you'd be as floored as I am. There was even one used one in the opposite lot, so technically that makes 20.

Heather

·
Registered
57 Posts
Is this dealership an Internet heavy one -- I'm aware of dealerships that do a considerable amount of their volume
via the internet and their allocation rates are pretty significant for the "size of the dealership".

I have not worked with a GM internet dealership -- but in the mid-90's I bought a FORD from a place in Pennsylvania.
However that came directly from the factory and never saw a day in Pa.

m

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually no. they do have a website, but it's never that up to date. most of theirs is the regular kind of sale. in fact it was a big deal when we ordered ours through them, they didn't have a big enough allotment to get things done quickly. kind of got "passed over" a lot. I guess we helped them boost their allottment!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.