GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been running around with only one running light working. I've tried looking for fuses and done some initial digging trying to get it back up. Hard to believe the whole dang thing just gave up on me.

#1, both fuses I pulled from the in cabin fuse box failed to turn off the one working light (DRL fuse 10A).
#2 My follow up will be to just disconnect the power lead to the working DRL so at least it's presentable and symmetrical. Anybody know what color the driver side DRL light would be??

I tried my best to google it, and I didn't have any luck. :( My Google-Fu is weak.

Appreciate the help.!

·
Super Moderator
20,291 Posts
Did you ever think about turning the lights off with the switch?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Hey guys, been running around with only one running light working. I've tried looking for fuses and done some initial digging trying to get it back up. Hard to believe the whole dang thing just gave up on me.

#1, both fuses I pulled from the in cabin fuse box failed to turn off the one working light (DRL fuse 10A).
#2 My follow up will be to just disconnect the power lead to the working DRL so at least it's presentable and symmetrical. Anybody know what color the driver side DRL light would be??

I tried my best to google it, and I didn't have any luck. :( My Google-Fu is weak.

Appreciate the help.!
Try Car ID or maybe "Superbright" LEDs online since one is burned out . . replace both with brighter and long lasting LEDs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts