GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a video walk-through of the Acadia I found on Youtube. If you haven't had a chance to see one in person, this is a bit better than static pics...

HTML:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/90X4CQNwV7w"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/90X4CQNwV7w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

·
Registered
360 Posts
Great video....

I saw this on youtube recently....

I really think it is cool that the coefficient of drag is .334.....Which is the same as the C6 Z06....The base Corvette is better at .28, but that is remarkable for a vehicle of this size...

Adam

·
Registered
360 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
WOW! My steering wheel pulls back?? Thanks, I needed to know that. Who knows how long it would have taken to find out on my own. 8)

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a bump for new users to see a good walk-through of the Acadia.

·
Registered
794 Posts
The video really is worth highlighting for new users. It answers a ton of questions. I swear it seems like some dealers still haven't seen it

·
Registered
75 Posts
I can't seem to get this video to play. It sticks at loading.......

When I double-click on the picture, it opens youtube.com and give me this error:
"This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request."

Any ideas?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Adam Boca said:
I really think it is cool that the coefficient of drag is .334.....Which is the same as the C6 Z06....The base Corvette is better at .28, but that is remarkable for a vehicle of this size...

Adam
The coefficient of drag is not the same as total drag. It specifically does NOT account for size [/color] in that total drag is measured by multiplying the coefficient of drag times the frontal area (In square feet - hence size now is in the equation). If one asumes that the frontal area of an Acadia is about 2x the size of a Z06 (probably not too far off) than the overall drag of the Acadia would be twice that of a Z06

·
Registered
75 Posts
pokesfan said:
I can't seem to get this video to play. It sticks at loading.......

When I double-click on the picture, it opens youtube.com and give me this error:
"This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request."

Any ideas?
I cleared my temporary internet files and now it works. Nice video.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts