GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my review of our 2007 Acadia AWD SLE. 17,400 miles, ave. MPG 16-18, disappointing. We have driven many new GM products in the past
10 years, from the Sierra's to Silverado, from the Yukon and have had 2 Envoy's, so we are pretty much committed to GM. Some strong points of the Acadia are the quiet ride and handling is good, and also the inside room and we have used the third seat even for adults. The 6 speed trans.
even with 2 reflashes, is still annoying as you try to get it to shift. Because of the mileage issue 16-18, GM could of just as well left the 4 sp.
4L60 in here, they at least are predictable, mileage would have been the same. GM should have put the leather wrapped steering wheel in the SLE. that is one gripe, also should have had the temp. compass mirror in this model. The material in the seats seems cheap, and the lumbar adjusters are junk, both have had to be fixed under warranty. Other than that we are satisfied with the car. I'm just not sure what our next
vehicle will be.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Every model upgrade gets better and better. I'm hoping that in 7-9 years when I am ready to trade in, that GM is a couple years into their 2nd version of the Acadia. By then, many of the bugs will be out. Hope you get many more years of service with no more problems!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts