GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to secure a GM Supplier Pricing Code as fall back during my current dealer negotiations.

I don't need it currently because I have successfully received a more aggressive offer. (Yes...I am that guy that gets extremely excited about new car dealer negotiations and beat them down! Blame my step-dad...learned from him).

If you are in the market for a GM Acadia and don't have the time or inner strength to go toe-to-toe with the dealer, I have (1) GM Supplier Price Code available...1st come, 1st served.

This is usually about 1.5% above dealer invoice.

Let me know if you are definitely going to be purchasing a new GM Acadia in the next 60 days. I will more than happy to provide the code to you...no strings attached. An open gift of sorts from all the fellow GMC Acadia Forum friends that have helped me out over the past 2 months with all my questions!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All gone now.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've got one too if anyone wants it. I too was able to negotiate to less than supplier pricing, so feel free to PM me. I assumed the code was linked to my name somehow, but it doesn't sound like it.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
mrvids said:
Is that better than GM employee pricing?
No, employee pricing is considerably less than supplier pricing.

·
Registered
88 Posts
If I remember correctly Supplier discount is roughly about 1/2 what employee discount (GMS) is.

IE a plain FWD SLT-2.. no other options or rebates to keep it simple.
MSRP is 36,980
Supplier pricing 35,195.88
Invoice (per edmunds) 33,889
GMS (employee) 33,686.73

·
Registered
207 Posts
Is there different supplier pricing per region? Or if you select more options is the supplier pricing less? I was just curious because my supplier pricing was actually slightly under invoice not including the regional incentives. I'm thinking that Edmonds is also a ballpark on invoice as it doesn't match up with my actual dealer invoice printout although the difference is relatively small.

·
Registered
57 Posts
One thing i have seen is that neither Edmunds or the Supplier code
seems to give the -$1000 for the Ca/Fl/Tx package.

I have seen this noted on window stickers though.

m

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.