GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum and had used it as a guest when researching a replacement vehicle for our '96 dgc. This is an awesome site for information sharing. We decided to go with an SLT-2 since we tend to keep our cars a long time. My wife wanted it black on black with the factory 19" chrome rims. I could not have agreed with her more. Enjoy the picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Welcome to the family, Great color choice by the way :thumb:. Enjoy the new ride!

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Gorgeous. I still wonder how to keep black looking new though. My daughter has a black Jetta which seems to show every darn scratch and smudge. Hence my preference for white which is never an issue in this regard.

·
Registered
3 Posts
04GTvert said:
I am new to the forum and had used it as a guest when researching a replacement vehicle for our '96 dgc. This is an awesome site for information sharing. We decided to go with an SLT-2 since we tend to keep our cars a long time. My wife wanted it black on black with the factory 19" chrome rims. I could not have agreed with her more. Enjoy the picture.
I like your wheels. Could you post a closer pic of one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a picture of the wheel. It was taken in the garage since it was already dark out. The picture is OK, but the wheel probably would have looked much better in daylight conditions. The wheels are RV022 from the GMC accessories.

http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com/GMC/2009/Acadia/

When I went to purchase my acadia, I actually wanted to go with the 19" upgraded wheels (brushed aluminum) that are available as an option. The dealer could not locate an SLT2 in the color and with the options I wanted in 300 miles. He did find an SLT2 with everything I wanted about 70 miles away but it had 18s. The dealer said that the wheels could be swapped out and gave me the option of upgrading to the brushed alumimum, RV019, or RV022 wheels for the same price. I am very pleased with the wheels, but they do take much more time to clean with all those open areas.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
04GTvert said:
Here's a picture of the wheel. It was taken in the garage since it was already dark out. The picture is OK, but the wheel probably would have looked much better in daylight conditions. The wheels are RV022 from the GMC accessories.

http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com/GMC/2009/Acadia/

When I went to purchase my acadia, I actually wanted to go with the 19" upgraded wheels (brushed aluminum) that are available as an option. The dealer could not locate an SLT2 in the color and with the options I wanted in 300 miles. He did find an SLT2 with everything I wanted about 70 miles away but it had 18s. The dealer said that the wheels could be swapped out and gave me the option of upgrading to the brushed alumimum, RV019, or RV022 wheels for the same price. I am very pleased with the wheels, but they do take much more time to clean with all those open areas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts