GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have an 09 AWD Acadia SLT ithink. Any way my question is- the car didn't come with the DIC and i read some were here that you can buy the buttons and install your self, a plug and play thing. So were can i get it, part # and if its really a plug and play item.
I'm getting re mapped this thurs so i would like to get it before then.
Any info help is greatly appreceated..

White 09 AWD

P.S. how can i check the info from my vin #?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,875 Posts
Kindly ask a member, geohawk, to run your vin. You can usually PM him and he will respond. He is pretty nice about that.
You would be the first to do it on an 09 i believe, but if you have an SLT I thought it came with the DIC.

Read through this thread here
http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=1631.0

this is the one about installing on SLE, Should have part # and instructions for you. If you don't get it done before the remap, there are instructions on doing the reboot yourself in the same thread mentioned above.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Bonk1313, :thumb:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
22,416 Posts
Blanco said:
Hello all, I have an 09 AWD Acadia SLT ithink. Any way my question is- the car didn't come with the DIC and i read some were here that you can buy the buttons and install your self, a plug and play thing. So were can i get it, part # and if its really a plug and play item.
I'm getting re mapped this thurs so i would like to get it before then.
Any info help is greatly appreceated..

White 09 AWD

P.S. how can i check the info from my vin #?
It seems you bought a female SLT. It comes without a DIC. Adding one will require you to go through GM's Swedish parts supplier. The have plenty of after market DIC's that plug right in!! :ack:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sorry it's an SLE. with power seats, dual climate, dvd w/ head phones, power mirrors, etc...
Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
speleos said:
It seems you bought a female SLT. It comes without a DIC. Adding one will require you to go through GM's Swedish parts supplier. The have plenty of after market DIC's that plug right in!! :ack:
HA! Thats pretty funny !

:blob:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Blanco, get it working in your 2009 SLE? I'm curious to see if it will work.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
Blanco said:
I'm sorry it's an SLE. with power seats, dual climate, dvd w/ head phones, power mirrors, etc...
Thanks.
Reason #42109 why we ask members to put vehicle info in their signature so it is easier to help them. :) We're blessed with bonk being able to know what is needed. :thumb:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top