GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't even describe how happy I am with my Acadia!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Wow man. That is one fine lookin ride! :thumb:

·
Registered
542 Posts
GREAT COLOR CHOICE!!

Same as me. Seems there are alot of Silver SUVs out there but the Acadia still stands out

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments! The Acadia is more than I ever expected it to be. I hope everyone is enjoying their's as much as I am.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi It looks great :thumb: I just ordered the same thing today and have to wait to get it....It will be worth it if it looks as good as yours.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just ordered the exact same thing a few days ago, although with the luxury package that includes sunroof and ultrabright 19'' wheels.
I think I'm going to call tomorrow and switch the order to carbon black with ebony interior. So hard to make up my mind.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm sure you will be happy with what ever color you finally decide. I went through the color choices and kept changing my mind. There was only one that I had ruled out from the start and that was the carbon black .... my last 4 vehicles were Black and I made up my mind I wasn't going to be a slave to black on my next vehicle. Though I miss the rich look of black when clean I'm very happy with the Liquid Silver as I'm sure you will be with the Carbon Black. Believe me once you get it, it isn't the color that will win you over, it will be just the pleasure of driving such a nice vehicle. If you are anything like me you will be looking for places to drive, when I pulled in the garage tonight it just turned 1,200 mi and I picked it up July 5th and I really haven't gone anywhere special. I just love getting in a driving anyplace!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Can you tell me how dark the grey carpeting is in your Acadia? Is it dark enough to hide stains and dirt, or does it match the seats????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts