GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my 08 SLE w/ bose and RSE......Wanted a SLT, but the wife got rid of her Navigator for this because the Georgia sun melts her legs to the leather!!!! :angryfire: :banghead:.......Anyway, Ive added the grille , nerf bars , window tint, vent shades and mud flaps so far....more to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats dynoman. Very nice. :cheers: I have titanium leather in mine and it was OK in this summer's heat...anyways as the saying goes "happy wife, happy life" :)

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Looks good- we were also concerned about the heat, especially with the ebony interior- the titanium was just too light for Mrs. Blue. So far, so good- I think the cooled seats make up for it (in her mind anyway ;)), plus it never spends too much time outside.

What did the window tint run you? Mrs. Blue is having it done soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I pay $25 per window....went with the 13% by recommendation of my friend (the owner of the tint shop)....it matches the factory tint perfectly from the outside, but you can see an obvious difference from the inside looking out.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks really good...i got the same silver SLE...wifey complained of the hot california sun on the leather. But i got the black cloth...still looks good. How much for the step bars on the side? my wife is asian - petite- so she needs a step to get up more easily.

Also, im working with a company here in Orange County (Street Scenes) they are making a grill for my Acadia. Mine is the prototype so its free to me, but they will be selling it soon...look for pictures posted soon.

Thanks!
Jordan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts