GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks just like the 07....less the nets. Love the brick....feels so warm inside. Or maybe that is just the 100 degree temps.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks good! I see you have the windows tinted. You didn't waste any time!!

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
I'm just glad GM didn't fall of their rocker and put Brick colored carpeting in to match the leather like they matched the Titanium.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm glad that the Brick still comes with the ebony carpet; I think it would look bad with titanium carpet or brick carpet

·
Registered
730 Posts
Very good matching ext and int color :thumb:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Kram. My order actually got a little messed up, but worked out ok. I had ordered the second row storage unit between the captains chairs but it didn't show up that way. I was actually relieved as I began to think all that would do is clog up the pass through between the two chairs. I had also ordered the sun/sky roof and somehow that didn't get ordered which at first annoyed me, but I actually was a little concerned living in Florida that my kids would be fried eggs back there, so all good. So far, extremely happy with the car. The windows where tinted at the dealership as part of a package I guess as I didn't request it. They also had put stripes on the sides which I had them remove the next day. Looked tacky I thought.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts