GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi like i said i got an 08 Acadia that is acting up. i just bought it. It starts easy and idles fine for a few minutes, then starts misfiring and the service stabillitrac light on the dash comes on. it throws code p0300 random misfire. and p0174 lean system bank 2. checked for vacuum leaks, changed oil, and filter, air filter, mass airflow sensor, torque tube, and spark plugs. did not fix issue. please help.

·
Super Moderator
18,310 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Here are a few threads to read about the P0174 code and possible resolutions to the problem. P0174 related theads The simplest fix involved replacing a cracked cap on a vacuum nipple above cylinder 2. There are other possible fixes. Hope the information helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey yeah i already replaced the nipple on backside of the motor, also replaced all the spark plugs, and oil, air filter, torque tube, and evap purge solenoid. but still after a couple of minutes its starts to randomly misfire and says system lean bank 2 and service stabilitrack. ive checked for vacuum leaks, injector function and fuel rail pressure and everything seems to check out. Wtf? can anyone help?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
When you say you checked for vacuum leaks, how did you check?

There are also other causes of a P0174.

Bad upstream O2 sensor
Low fuel pressure
Leaking PCV valve
Clogged EGR valve
Leaking power brake booster

Have fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
divotdug
GMC Acadia Forum
Join our Acadia Forum community where enthusiasts discuss mods and troubleshooting for the GMC Acadia and Denali Crossover SUV.
Full Forum Listing