GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a 07 Acadia SLT-2 with a price of $34,999. The Acadia is loaded. How much lower would the dealership go down in price?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,875 Posts
I got an 08 slt2 no hud,hid,dvd, nav for the same price. you can probably go lower.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,875 Posts
whitey23 said:
I'm looking to buy a 07 Acadia SLT-2 with a price of $34,999. The Acadia is loaded. How much lower would the dealership go down in price?
Is this used on the lot, or new on the lot

Keith said:
I would guess not too much My FWD 2007 SLT-2 has all but Nav and towing and it was around that price.
Did you buy it new or used?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
We just bought an 07 SLT 2 loaded with every extra you can get except for navigation and the 19 wheels for 31,500 including taxes and all fees. It has the hud, dvd, towing, and so much I can't even figure it all out! I am so happy and I love it and think we got a great deal! I hope you can get it lower! Good luck!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
542 Posts
bonk1313 said:
whitey23 said:
I'm looking to buy a 07 Acadia SLT-2 with a price of $34,999. The Acadia is loaded. How much lower would the dealership go down in price?
Is this used on the lot, or new on the lot

Keith said:
I would guess not too much My FWD 2007 SLT-2 has all but Nav and towing and it was around that price.
Did you buy it new or used?
Mine was new
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
If you havent already i would check out autotrader.com to see what kind of deals you can find in your area! If you dont mind traveling to get one then you could probalby find some better deals! Check it out!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UPDATE:

The Acadia is used with 20,404 miles on it. The dealership was asking $38,999. Internet price is $34,999. Wonder if this is still too high for a used one. Any replys would be appreciated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
RUN AWAY and wait for the '09 -- or special order and '08 -- with some negotiating you'll be in the ball park,
have new car interest rates, and probably as important -- a full warranty -- an '07 with 21K miles is 60% through it's warranty period!

that's just me.

M
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,875 Posts
whitey23 said:
UPDATE:

The Acadia is used with 20,404 miles on it. The dealership was asking $38,999. Internet price is $34,999. Wonder if this is still too high for a used one. Any replys would be appreciated.
that is not a good price for a used 07. With some of the listed problems on this site with the 07's, you might be getting someone elses former problem. I would buy an 08 or wait for an 09 too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
with an 07 you'll have to deal more with "first year" glitches, more service updates, wondering if you're needing another update, etc. I would wait for an 08 or 09.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One more Update:

The price dropped from 34,999 to 32,999. The Acadia is a rental return. I might wait for the 09's to come out and buy an 08.

Thanks for the replies.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
Offer them about $25,000...if they don't take it, order a new one at invoice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Have you ever heard the phrase "Drive it like a rental?" >:D


don't buy it!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
Didn't we just have a post on buying a rental??? Bad idea, friend. Someone even posted youtube evidence of what happens to rentals... As I said to the other member....Are you a gambler?? Good luck, I hope you find one, just so you can hang out on this forum... :cheers:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,875 Posts
whitey23 said:
The Acadia is a rental return.
Bet they didn't tell you that right off bat when you asked about the history of the car.

Did they tell you this, or did you find it out via carfax?
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top