GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my custom ordered Acadia yesterday from the dealer only to find out they are now offering 0% financing for 36 months on the Acadia as part of the “Presidents Day” sale! The dealer told me the 0% will only run for 4 days (beginning 2/13/2007), but after checking the GMC offers website, it looks like the offer is to run for 7 days.

So all together I got $1000 Conquest, $500 Autoshow bonus, and 0% financing!!! Talk about being at the right place at the right time!

·
Registered
82 Posts
AcadiaSigma said:
I just picked up my custom ordered Acadia yesterday from the dealer only to find out they are now offering 0% financing for 36 months on the Acadia as part of the “Presidents Day” sale! The dealer told me the 0% will only run for 4 days (beginning 2/13/2007), but after checking the GMC offers website, it looks like the offer is to run for 7 days.
Any deals for 48 or 60mos?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The dealer told me it was only for the 36 month on the Acadia. Other vehciles got it for 60 months. I was quoted regular rates for 48 and 60 on the Acadia.

·
Registered
182 Posts
That is AWESOME! I figure they'll bring it back around once the supply evens out with demand...... I hope anyway cuz there aren't any within a 250 mile radius that are outfitted like my wife wants, or I'd get one this week!

·
Registered
310 Posts
well, I am thoroughly bummed, my wife and I discussed scrapping our order and going for something in stock, but it appears that there is not a single one within 300 miles which has all the options we want (see the tag)- very few SLT2, and lately I am seeing almost no 2nd row benche (and haven't seen one in leather listed on an inventory in over a week.) I could probably get my wife to forgo the bench, but I can't even find a SLT2 with DVD and HUD that doesn't have sunroof and NAV and pretty much topped out.

The dealer thinks it will be at least 4 weeks, as ours is not yet scheduled to build=-- well hopefully there will be some promo for ST.Pat's

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am guessing your are planning on driving this for at least a little while - it will be worth it to wait for the options you wanted!!

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
mitchl - Here's one in possibly close to you that's almost what you want - Blue/Titanium SLT2 w/ DVD (no hud or bench) for 37,400 MSRP - http://www.gmbuypower.com/ws/nvlWindowSticker.vs?make=gc&makeDescrip=GMC&style=SLT%20-%202%204SB&zip=20147&makeId=012&vehicleModel=/images/gmbp/48012/vehicle/2007/med/2007322.gif&year=2007&sellingSource=48&subModel=&subModelId=322&BAC=116511.0&modelId=111&pvc=103&mmc=TR14526&brand=Acadia&model=Acadia&type=%20%20FWD%20%20&typeDescrip=%20%20FWD%20%20&optionCode=&preferredOptions=&preferredColor=&style=SLT%20-%202%204SB&styleDescrip=SLT%20-%202%204SB&styleId=SLT%20-%202%204SB&dealerName=HUFFMAN%20PONTIAC,%20BUICK,%20GMC%20TRUCK,%20INC.&dealerURL=&dealerStreet=1901%20HWY%2051%20S&dealerCity=COVINGTON&dealerRegionCode=TN&dealerPostalcode=38019-3205&dealerBpManagerName=Casey%20Fletcher&dealerBpPhone=(901)%20476-8636&nameplateids=004^002^012^&partnerID=900001&userType=GMBP&searchType=4&VIN=1GKER33767J114373&iPi=5&fPi=5

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thanks, but after discussing with my wife, I found out the only leeway I have to do this was not to delete any options, but I can take more. And my wife has said that she would look at a Blue-Gold, but other than that, the only color change option would be Summit White.

The only thing I might be able to do would be to forgo the DVD and opt for a dealer or aftermarket installed unit... I do wish I had seen the 10" removable ceiling DVD as a dealer option before we ordered.

I really think with the current supply and movement, we just need to wait - hopefully we are about 30% through our wait.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thought about it-- after my wife's test drive of an Acadia, I actually went by to test drive the Outlook and pick up a catalog. My wife would rather have the tan leather, but surpisingly (I almost fell over), she doesn't want the woodgrain (and that was after her noting the distinctive lack of woodgrain in the Acadia during the first testdrive). We both like the grille work on the Acadia a little better.

It also became extremely clear in discussing with the Saturn dealer that the deal would not be anywhere near as good. I qualify as supplier, and that is worth about $2500 off the model we are ordering (with no haggle), and only appeared to qualify for $1000 off a Saturn. Plus the GMC dealer said that they would go for supplier price, but without the supplier flags so that I could qualify for Conquest- and the Saturn dealer was that if I wanted Conquest, it would be at the "no haggle" MSRP.

I sure like the way that Saturn is very upfront with their pricing-- but it also seems like if I can put up with a bit of headache as a regular customer I can get a lot off at a GMC dealer. As a supplier, it is a no-brainer, as GMC will save at least $1500 more, and maybe even more.

·
Registered
156 Posts
mitchl said:
Thought about it-- after my wife's test drive of an Acadia, I actually went by to test drive the Outlook and pick up a catalog. My wife would rather have the tan leather, but surpisingly (I almost fell over), she doesn't want the woodgrain (and that was after her noting the distinctive lack of woodgrain in the Acadia during the first testdrive). We both like the grille work on the Acadia a little better.

It also became extremely clear in discussing with the Saturn dealer that the deal would not be anywhere near as good. I qualify as supplier, and that is worth about $2500 off the model we are ordering (with no haggle), and only appeared to qualify for $1000 off a Saturn. Plus the GMC dealer said that they would go for supplier price, but without the supplier flags so that I could qualify for Conquest- and the Saturn dealer was that if I wanted Conquest, it would be at the "no haggle" MSRP.

I sure like the way that Saturn is very upfront with their pricing-- but it also seems like if I can put up with a bit of headache as a regular customer I can get a lot off at a GMC dealer. As a supplier, it is a no-brainer, as GMC will save at least $1500 more, and maybe even more.
Good points and good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts