Acadiaforum.net Bookmark and Share
October 31, 2014, 02:27:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.   (Registering removes in-text ads)
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Acadia Sales Numbers:    Sept: 5,287      YTD Total: 62,013      All Time: 323,333  (graph)

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I find picks of 2010 SLT-2's in different colors?  (Read 1523 times, 3 Replies)
chrisg

Ignore
« on: October 16, 2009, 03:35:38 PM »

I'd like to see the various colors against the SLT-2 chrome.

Thanks

2010 Acadia SLT-2, Red Jewel/Cashmere, 2-2-3 w console, HUD, Nav, power rear sunscreen
WeatherTech tan front mats, Husky tan 2nd, 3rd, and cargo mats
mikemu
Acadia GOD!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 03:42:49 PM »

I'd like to see the various colors against the SLT-2 chrome.

Thanks

Try the GMC website where you should be able to select color and watch it change on screen.

08SLT1, FWD, Summit White, Ebony leather, sunroofs, DVD, power liftgate, remote start, rear sensors
Web Raven
Indeed, I am so far out of sane that you appear a tiny blip on the distant coast of sanity.
Global Moderator
Acadia Guru

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 04:04:13 PM »

Try the GMC website where you should be able to select color and watch it change on screen.

Problem I find with those colors is that they are not realistic.  They don't look like the color on the truck in "real life". 

Note:  Just checked GMC's website and they don't even have the color images available right now anyways when you try to Build Your Own Acadia.

Having said that, I doubt there's anyone who's taken a physical photo of each color 2010 Acadia and uploaded it to a website anywhere.

2004 Hummer H2, Black, Wheat Leather, Loaded.
mikemu
Acadia GOD!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 10:52:17 PM »

Problem I find with those colors is that they are not realistic.  They don't look like the color on the truck in "real life". 

Note:  Just checked GMC's website and they don't even have the color images available right now anyways when you try to Build Your Own Acadia.

Having said that, I doubt there's anyone who's taken a physical photo of each color 2010 Acadia and uploaded it to a website anywhere.

Thats true.  Best is to go see them on the lot - most colors are in stock.

08SLT1, FWD, Summit White, Ebony leather, sunroofs, DVD, power liftgate, remote start, rear sensors
Pages: [1]   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to:  
Custom Auto Accessories