Acadiaforum.net Bookmark and Share
October 24, 2014, 06:17:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.   (Registering removes in-text ads)
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for something smaller than the Acadia? Check out the all new GMC Terrain at http://www.TerrainForum.net

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Picked up our '09 SLT-2 last night (pics)  (Read 3450 times, 12 Replies)
dj_jonnyv

Ignore
« on: September 20, 2008, 10:48:41 PM »

I guess maybe this should go in the pics section, but what the heck.  My wife and I picked up our '09 SLT-2 last night from dealer here in St. Louis (McMahon Ponitiac-GMC).  It's Carbon Black Metallic with Ebony leather interior.  It's pretty much fully loaded.  I justify it as this is going to be the family hauler for many years to come, so might as well splurge a little.  Here are a few pics:

We're pretty stoked about this.  We took it on it's maiden voyage to Costco this morning.  My dad's been looking for a new home office chair, and they had a nice one that I picked up for him along with all our other bulk item purchases.  Got out to the Acadia, hit the remote hatch open, folded the 3rd row down, and it swallowed everything whole.  It was nice.  Have the 2 little ones in the captain's chairs in 2nd row.  Wow, really, really, like this...and we've only had it for a day!

Buying process couldn't have been easier.  My friend/neighbor across the street works at McMahon Ford which has a sister dealership down the street (McMahon Pontiac-GMC), and got me tucked in.  The only other person I really talked to was the finance guy.  I had them skip the dealer prep as I really don't want anyone else washing my cars.  Cleaned it up this afternoon.  My dad also had a GM Mastercard that he put me on his account and I was able to use all $3300+ towards the Acadia. 

Alright, lil'momma needs some attention...talk to you all later, and thanks to everyone for the advice over past 2 weeks.

'09 Acadia SLT-2 AWD, Carbon Black Metallic, Ebony Leather Interior, Boated
dmajr

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 10:58:22 PM »

Welcome to the family!   blob  Your Acadia looks really sharp in the black.  What a great vehicle, huh?

2008 GMC Acadia SLT-1 FWD / Deep Blue Metallic / Light Titanium Leather / Luxury-Preferred Package / Convenience Package / Trailering Package / Cargo Package / Power Liftgate / 7 Passenger seating / 19" ultrabright wheels - Proud owner since September 1, 2008!
flyboy767

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 10:59:28 PM »

looks like a beauty--congrats.  If it has the nav with the uzr radio, could you look at your sound page (push top right button with musical note on it) and see what you have for equalizer options.  Mine only has custom and talk, which seems very limited.
Thanks

2009 white diamond awd slt2
Blue_2009_SLT2
Lobbying for liberty
Global Moderator
Acadia Guru

Fleet HQ & our combined fleet...

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 11:02:45 PM »

Nothing but good news here lately- a lot of happy new owners. It looks real nice, and we feel the same way about ours.

BTW, you posted in the right place, I appreciate it- I'm in the process of cleaning/moving the 40+ pages in this section to the proper sections.

My name is Blue_2009_SLT2
Moderator of the Forum of the Acadia
Retired member of the Law Enforcement Legions
Loyal servant to the forum admin
Husband to a murdered Constitution, father to a murdered income
And I will have my vengeance... in this election and the next.
Adamdc

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 03:15:02 PM »

Congrats, dj!

Did you have to order yours? How long did it take? I'm waiting on mine!

detnick

Peace of Mind First

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 03:39:50 PM »

Praise be . . . Finally someone else that ordered an Acadia with a console ! ! !   blob  Clap2 clap

By the way . . . nice color.  Grin  thumbs up  Congrats ! ! !

2012 GMC Acadia SLT-2, TV14526, Carbon Black Metallic, Light Titanium Leather, 7 Passenger, Technology Package, HUD, DVD, Console, Sunroof, HID, Advanced Remote
Ordered: 1-10-12  GM Accepted: 1-11-12 Order Arrived/Dealership: 2-2-12 Took Delivery: 2-11-12
dj_jonnyv

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 04:20:43 PM »

flyboy767 - I'll have to check out the sound options later and report back.  Haven't even had a chance to read the manual yet.

Adamdc - found mine from existing dealer inventory.  My guy had to do a dealer trade to get it, and he wasn't doing that until I went out and looked at it to make sure the paint was good.

Wife and I were hesitant about the 2nd role console, but I think it'll be all good.  I'll post some more pics this evening from when I waxed it this weekend.

DSNY FN

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 04:22:31 PM »

Woo hoo the dealer called me today I canm take delivery on Friday and they are taking over my last 3 payments on the van. I am picking it up tomorrow morning to get the front windows tintes and the HID's installed then it goes on Tuesday for the undercoat and rust proof and then the crossrails get installed and I pick it up Friday.

Just remember one thing it was all started by a mouse

GO HABS GO
Delivered deep blue metallic 09 SLE with trailering and XM. Ordered DIC switches and wiring harness. Build date 15/09/2008
dj_jonnyv

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 11:29:23 PM »

Hey, DSNY FN, that's some good news!!!  We are absolutely stoked with ours so far Cheers

As for the EQ settings for the radio, it looks like we're limited to treble, mid, and bass for the custom settings.  Yeah, that is pretty weak, but sounds pretty good overall for a Bose system.  BTW, loaded the nav disc, setup onstar, and setup my bluetooth this evening.  Still a ton of stuff to do for this thing.

Glass 1/2 full

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 11:42:12 PM »

Congrats dj_jonnyv she is definitely a BEAUTY! Cheers

Enjoy. Dancing Dancing

2008 Acadia SLT1 AWD, Red Jewel w/Titanium, DVD, Dual Sky, 8 Pass, Convenience Pkg, Trailering Pkg, Heated Washer (build 01/08, purchased 04/08)
Smooth
Very blessed, and Very Thankful!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 11:58:28 PM »

DJ...,

Congrats and thx for the great pics.  What a beauty!  Makes me even more excited about getting mine one day soon.  I like how you described your Acadia's cargo carrying abiliy as in "swallowing it whole".  And that sure was a great little bonus to make use of thoses GM card savings!!! Can't beat that whole deal.

Smooth <><

'09 SLT-2, Nav, HID, Bench, Tow Pkg, Tech Pkg., Wht. Diamond Tri., Lt. Titanium, 18" Whls. (chromed) built 9/15/08, deliv. 9/25/08, obtained 10/20/08.  1987 S-10 Blazer 2X4.  IXOYE
BiggieBoy

"Do 'ya feel lucky punk? Well---Do 'Ya???"

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 11:47:48 AM »

Very, very nice---Congrats. thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

2009 Acadia SLT-2 QuickSilver/Ebony-AWD-Nav-Tech Pkg-Trailer Pkg-Dual Sunroof
2009 Pontiac Vibe

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."----Thomas Jefferson
GeoHawk
Thread Killer
Global Moderator
Acadia Guru

GeoHawk no function beer well without

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 09:13:27 AM »

That's pretty sharp looking.   thumbs up

2008 Acadia FWD SLT-2 Liquid Silver/Brick (Built 8/24/07 - Mine 9/7/07) - Wave Plate Victim at 66,000 miles
2007 Silverado CC 4x4 LTZ 6.0L (Built 2/19/07 - Mine 2/28/07)
2009 G5 5-spd (Built 11/10/08 - Mine 7/10/12)
2014 Cruze 2LT/RS 6-spd (Built 2/26/14 - Mine 3/22/14)
Pages: [1]   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to:  
Custom Auto Accessories