Acadiaforum.net Bookmark and Share
April 26, 2017, 07:28:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.   (Registering removes in-text ads)
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Acadia Sales Numbers:    Sept: 5,287      YTD Total: 62,013      All Time: 323,333  (graph)

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adding Bose AudioPilot noise reduction (2017 Denali)  (Read 7602 times, 4 Replies)
Johnontheroad

Ignore
« on: March 16, 2017, 06:26:38 AM »

Just bought a 2017 Denali with 8 speaker Bose system.  But it does not have the AudioPilot noise reduction option.  Since I have the full Bose system, I'm wondering if this is just a software upgrade, and if so, is it available somewhere?

Thanks,

== John

2017 GMC Acadia Denali, towed behind a
2009 Monaco Camelot motor home
Speleos
I'm Bat Man, Master of the underground!
Acadia NIRVANA

The truth is not always found on the internet!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 07:14:48 AM »

Just bought a 2017 Denali with 8 speaker Bose system.  But it does not have the AudioPilot noise reduction option.  Since I have the full Bose system, I'm wondering if this is just a software upgrade, and if so, is it available somewhere?

Talk to your dealer. That's probably the only place you'll get an answer to your question. I read somewhere in Bose literature where the AudioPilot noise reduction feature is built into the radio itself. If that's the case, it wouldn't be a GM software upgrade.

2007 Acadia SLT-2, HiYo Silver/Titanium, no NAV, no HUD, no errors - SLT-2 Club #2 (I try harder), Silver Club #4
2009 Toyota Matrix S, Nautical Blue Metallic
2002 Winnebago Sightseer 30B, Ford Triton V-10
2002 EZ-Go Electric Golf Cart
2002 BigTex 17' Car Trailer
1995 Chevy C-2500
diver6

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 07:51:17 AM »

I also have a 2017 Denali and wondering what is the AudioPilot noise reduction?? Is this the system thats in my sierra? was it a factory option or strictly a mod?

2016 GMC Sierra SLT2 MaxTow 6.2L
2017 Acadia Denali
2016 Jayco Eagal 5th
2002 EZ-GO golf cart
2016 NEO Snowmobile trailer
Several SkiDoo snowmobiles
1923 Model T Ford
1941 Clettrac Generals
Speleos
I'm Bat Man, Master of the underground!
Acadia NIRVANA

The truth is not always found on the internet!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 09:33:24 AM »

I also have a 2017 Denali and wondering what is the AudioPilot noise reduction?? Is this the system thats in my sierra? was it a factory option or strictly a mod?

Please do a google search for "AudioPilot noise reduction" and read about it. It's a hardware option with Bose sound systems involving a set of microphones mounted in the car and a menu selection on the radio. If you have it, the menu should be available in the same sequence as the speed-compensated volume setting. I have yet to find any RPO code for Bose Radio with AudioPilot noise reduction. Maybe someone else can find it this time!

2007 Acadia SLT-2, HiYo Silver/Titanium, no NAV, no HUD, no errors - SLT-2 Club #2 (I try harder), Silver Club #4
2009 Toyota Matrix S, Nautical Blue Metallic
2002 Winnebago Sightseer 30B, Ford Triton V-10
2002 EZ-Go Electric Golf Cart
2002 BigTex 17' Car Trailer
1995 Chevy C-2500
JangBang

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 08:05:51 PM »

Curious about this as well. I have an SLE2 with the upgraded head unit with the Bose system as well and the option isn't there. I found the option for Auto Volume and expected the Bose Audiopilot option to be underneath that. Also the manual talks about a Bose Centerpoint Surround sound system. I've gone through the build and price for all the models and I'm not seeing the options listed anywhere, just the standard 8 speaker Bose package. I'm almost starting to wonder if these options just don't exist for the Acadia and the the info was put into the manual accidentally.  Going to shoot my dealer an email and see what's up.

2017 Acadia SLE2
Dark Sapphire Blue Metallic
V6/Bose/Towing
Pages: [1]   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to:  
Custom Auto Accessories